This top-of-the-range petrol chainsaw from Harry offers semi-professional performance-levels and high-quality features at an impressively low price-point!
Delivering that semi-pro performance a high-capacity 54.5cc air-cooled two-stroke motor that produces a huge 3.2hp; and which boasts a premium Japanese Walbro carburettor for reduced fuel-consumption and improved starting-reliability.
Further engine-features include a roomy 0.45-litre tank that works the the engine’s fuel-efficient design to ensure you’ll be able to work for lengthy periods without interruption; and Harry’s Easy-Start system, whereby the pulling-force needed get things going is reduced by a sizeable 70%.
The cutting-gear on the Harry ZMC5603T Petrol Chainsaw is from US industry-leaders Oregon, so you can expect low kick-back tendency and stay-sharp durability.
A quick-stop chain-brake - activated by pushing the hand-guard forward - provides reassurance when it comes to user-safety; while an extra-long 50cm guide-bar ensures fast and efficient cutting in more substantial timbers.
- A top-of-the-range petrol chainsaw offering semi-pro performance
- Powerful but lightweight and easy-handling
- High-performance 2-stroke engine with Harry’s effort-saving Easy-Start system
- Top-end Walbro carburettor for ultra-reliable starting and improved fuel-economy
- High-grade cutting-gear from US industry-leaders Oregon
- Rapid-stop chain-brake for confidence when in comes to user-safety
- Comprehensive starter-kit supplied as standard
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 54.5cc Engine Power 3.2hp / 2.4kW Starting System Recoil with Easy-Start & Fuel Primer Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.45 Litres Guide Bar Length 50cm Chain Pitch 3/8" Chain Gauge 0.050" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Weight 5.2kg Warranty 2 Years