Get lightweight handling and powerful performance at a seriously low price with the high-quality but affordable Harry ZMC4630T Petrol Chainsaw!
Producing a sizeable 2.3hp is a high-capacity 45.6cc two-stroke air-cooled engine with a high-end Japanese Walbro carburettor for superior efficiency and dependable ignition; and a capacious 0.52-litre fuel-tank for long periods of uninterrupted operation.
Also featured on the engine is Harry’s Easy-Start system, whereby the effort required to spark the engine into life is cut by a substantial 70%.
The Harry ZMC4630T Petrol Chainsaw weighs just 4.9kg and boasts an eronomically-optimised handle layout; a combination that makes it comfortable and easy to wield for pretty much any operator.
A fast-acting brake means you can halt the chain almost instantaneously when required; while Harry’s provision of premium Oregon-brand cutting-gear ensures reduced kick-back tendency, clean cutting-performance and impressive durability.
Ideal for DIY jobs and firewood preparation, the Harry ZMC4630T comes with a comprehensive starter-kit to get you going. Includes:
Chain oil; mixing bottle; funnel; chainsaw-gloves; face protection.
- A great-value petrol chainsaw perfect for hobby, DIY and firewood jobs
- Powerful but lightweight and easy-handling
- High-performance 2-stroke engine with Harry’s effort-saving Easy-Start system
- Top-end Walbro carburettor for ultra-reliable starting and improved fuel-economy
- High-grade cutting-gear from US industry-leaders Oregon
- Rapid-stop chain-brake for confidence when in comes to user-safety
- Comprehensive starter-kit supplied as standard
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 45.6cc Engine Power 2.3hp / 1.7kW Starting System Recoil with Easy-Start & Fuel Primer Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.52 Litres Guide Bar Length 40cm Chain Pitch .325" Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Weight 4.9kg Warranty 2 Years