Get powerful performance and lightweight handling at a rock-bottom price with this high-quality but affordable petrol chainsaw from Harry!
That beefy performance is thanks to its high-output 41.5cc air-cooled two-stroke engine that develops a sizeable 2hp; and which features Harry’s Easy-Start technology, whereby resistance in the recoil mechanism is reduced by a huge 70% for fast, low-effort pull-starts.
A manual primer further enhances ease of starting; while a roomy 0.37-litre fuel-tank ensures lengthy, uninterrupted runs.
Also featured on the engine is a top-end Walbro carburettor that delivers superior fuel-economy and more dependable ignition.
The Harry ZMC4203 Petrol Chainsaw boasts premium Oregon-brand cutting-gear, so you can expect a smooth, clean cut with reduced kick-back tendency and impressive durability.
A product-weight of just 5.1kg combines with an ergonomically-optimised handle-configuration to make it easy to control and manoeuvre; while a quick-stop brake means you can halt the chain almost instantaneously when required.
Ideal for firewood preparation and DIY, this model comes with a full starter-kit comprising the following items:
Face protection; chainsaw gloves; mixing-bottle; funnel; chain oil.
- A great-value petrol chainsaw perfect for hobby, DIY and firewood jobs
- Powerful but lightweight and easy-handling
- High-performance 2-stroke engine with Harry’s effort-saving Easy-Start system
- Top-end Walbro carburettor for ultra-reliable starting and improved fuel-economy
- High-grade cutting-gear from US industry-leaders Oregon
- Rapid-stop chain-brake for confidence when in comes to user-safety
- Comprehensive starter-kit supplied as standard
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 41.5cc Engine Power 2hp / 1.5kW Starting System Recoil with Easy-Start and Fuel Primer Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.37 Litres Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Pitch 3/8" LP Chain Brake Yes Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.22 Litres Weight 5.1kg Warranty 2 Years