Check items to add to the basket or select all
Brought to you exclusively by MowDirect, this high-spec roller-mower from Feider offers best-in-class features at an affordable price and will appeal to gardeners looking to get that bit more ‘bang for their buck’!
Key amongst those features is its variable-speed power-drive - you’ll be able to drive the mower at a pace you find most comfortable; and which best suits the grass-length you’re tackling and the terrain-type you’re working on.
The rear-roller on the Feider TR4870 Variable-Speed Petrol Lawnmower has been split into two sections so as to enhance manoeuvrability; and to eliminate turf-marking during turns (a rubber roller-grip provides excellent traction).
A ‘bag full’ warning-flap guards against overfilling and prevents messy clippings-spillage; while a washout-link means it couldn’t simpler to remove corrosive, performance-limiting debris from the underside of the hardwearing steel cutter-deck.
Capable of covering a sizeable area in quick-time, the Feider TR4870 blends a substantial 48cm cut with a spacious 65-litre grass-catcher.
It boasts an oversized height-of-cut adjustment lever that makes selecting your desired blade-setting a hassle-free operation; and it benefits from an extra-low minimum blade-position of just 20mm that facilitates the creation of an impressively fine finish.
This quality roller-mower is powered by a clean-running and fuel-efficient 173cc four-stroke OHV engine.
- A premium-quality petrol roller-mower available exclusively through MowDirect
- Designed and engineered specifically for British lawns
- Variable-speed drive - match the speed to the conditions and your own chosen pace
- Extra-low height-of-cut for a super-neat finish
- Ergonomically designed: soft-grip handles, oversized height-adjuster and comfort-controls
- Stylish steel deck with a wash-port for easy cleaning
- Split roller for easy turning and turf-protection
- Rubber grip on roller to protect the lawn and improve traction
- Hard-top fabric collector for compact storage and dust-limitation
- ‘Grassbag full’ indicator prevents spillage, mess and chute-blocking
Engine Make No Engine Capacity 173cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 48cm Cutting Heights 20-70mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Oversized Lever Grass Collector 65 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching No Cutting Deck Steel Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable with Soft Grip Wheels Ball-Bearing Mounted Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Sound Level 96dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 1000m2 Weight 39.2kg Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£349.00