Tackle the sort of dense, well-established vegetation that would defeat a conventional handheld brushcutter and cover a large area in quick-time with this powerful and fast-working scythe-bar mower from Feider!
Carefully selected for the UK market by MowDirect, the self-propelled Feider FT200 comes driven by a muscular 4.8hp (196cc) four-stroke air-cooled motor with a dependable, easy-pull starting-system; and Feider’s emission-limiting and fuel-saving OHV (overhead-valve) technology.
Its expansive 87cm cutter-bar, which employs an aggressive but precise scissor-type cutting-action, provides a work-rate with which your brushcutter just can’t compete; while its substantial 330mm-diameter tractor-style pneumatic tyres ensure it will power its way up slopes and across rough, challenging terrain.
Thanks to Fieder’s provision of a reverse gear, the FT200 Scythe-Bar Mower can be easily manoeuvred out of any tight spots or awkward corners you might find yourself in.
You’ll also get multi-stage height-of-cut adjustment (30-80mm), and will therefore be able to adapt to the nature of the vegetation that’s to be tackled.
- A powerful and highly productive scythe-mower for heavy-duty landscaping operations
- Clean-running and economical 4-stroke overhead-valve engine
- Extra-wide cutting-swathe - cover a large area with speed and efficiency
- Sizeable agricultural-type pneumatic tyres - enjoy high-grip traction and easy long-grass turning
- Two-speed transmission - one forward gear; one reverse gear
- Cowling prevents potentially damaging debris-ingress
Engine Make Feider Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 196cc Engine Power 4.8hp / 3.6kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Transmission Manual - 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Differential No Cutting Width 87cm Wheels 330mm with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 59kg Warranty 2 Years