Rear-tine tillers don’t come much more powerful or productive than this fine, pro-grade example from MowDirect-exclusive brand Feider!
Delivering that power is a very high-performance 220cc Feider air-cooled four-stroke engine that’s designed and built to commercial specifications; and which benefits from a fuel-saving, noise-reducing and emission-cutting overhead-valve (OHV) arrangement.
A chain-type drive ensures the maximum amount of torque is transferred to the tines; while a large 3.6-litre-capacity fuel-tank works with the OHV design to ensure you’ll be able to cover a sizeable plot without many top-up breaks.
The Feider FRT220 Pro Rear-Tine Tiller incorporates a three-speed gearbox (2+1) that not only confers enhanced manoeuvrability, but also provides a suitable forward-speed for the soil-conditions facing you on any given day.
It boasts an impressive 48cm tilling-width that ensures each pass will see you cover plenty of ground; and it’s fitted with a robust debris-guard that prevents earth and stones being projected in the direction of the operator.
Also featured is heavy-duty front bumper that protects the engine from any accidental impact.
- A pro-duty rear-tine tiller capable of handling tough soil-conditions over large areas
- High-capacity 4-stroke engine with OHV technology - enjoy fuel-efficient, low-emission operation
- Capacious fuel- and oil-tanks for lengthy runs without interruption
- Multi-speed transmission including reverse-gear that makes it easy to back-out of tight spots
- Chain-drive for optimum torque-transfer
- Debris-guard protects the user from flying stones and earth
Engine Make Feider Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 220cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Oil Tank Capacity 0.6 Litres Transmission 2 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Chain Working Width 48cm Working Depth -3.5cm (Max.) R.P.M. of Rotars 3600rpm Wheel Type with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 70kg Warranty 2 Years