Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£199.95
MowDirect Price Only£79.95
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
MowDirect Price Only£99.95
If your lawn’s proving that bit too big to manage with your conventional mower, this agile and fastworking ride-on from Feider is the ideal upgrade!
Supplying the transmission with an impressive 12.5hp is a Briggs & Stratton 3125-Series engine; a premium 340cc four-stroke electric-start motor that utilises the top-end US manufacturer’s emission-reducing and economy-optimising OHV technology; and which incorporates AVS for super-smooth operation.
A float-feed carburettor provides enhanced performance and ensures dependable starting; while a cartridge-type air-filter works with Briggs’ Splash Lubrication system and a cast-iron cylinder-lining to deliver an extended service-life.
Feider have equipped the FRT-75BS125 with three mowing-modes - bagging, mulching and rear-discharge - so it can be adapted to suit the conditions confronting you on any given day.
Feider’s provision of five forward gears (plus one reverse-gear) makes it possible to managing varying grass-lengths and terrain-types; while five-step height-of-cut adjustment (20-90mm) means you’ll be able to achieve a ‘just so’ finish.
This compact and highly manoeuvrable machine has a 170-litre catcher and a 76cm cut; a combination that makes it ideal for areas up to 4000m2.
- A compact and supremely manoeuvrable rear-engine ride-on from Feider
- Offers the ideal balance between confined-area agility and large-area productivity
- Premium-grade electric-start engine from US industry-leaders B & S
- Highly versatile - choose between bagging-, mulching- and side-discharge-modes
- Multi-speed manual drive lets you work at the most effective pace for the particular task in hand
- Large-capacity fuel-tank and catcher work to minimise interruptions and downtime
- Perfectly positioned height-of-cut adjustment lever
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 3125 Series Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 340cc Engine Power 12.5hp / 8.9kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 1.5-8km/h Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 20-90mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 170 Litres Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Wheels - Front 254mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Weight 160kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Can’t Fault It
Review by Howard Leighton / (Posted on 31/05/2019)
Can’t Fault ItReview by Howard Leighton / (Posted on 31/05/2019)Saw this mower on the website and the dimensions were what swung it for me as I have a narrow door it goes through. Plus, it has a Briggs and Stratton engine, a name I knew. At 12hp it is well on top of the job.
I used the side discharge for the first cut as the grass was above 6inch then cut into the hopper after that it picked it all up - no problem. I now mulch everything so no pickup or emptying - great time saver.
The controls are all easy to use but are in French as is the instructions in the book. Turns very easy short tuning circles leaves a nice finish when cutting reasonably quiet only uses a quarter of the petrol my old mount field used before. Used it for 4months good sized lawn too much to keep walking over every week no problem at all would recommend it.
Had great service from all at MowDirect. Thanks
Ease of Use
- Can’t Fault It