Forget about traipsing up and down behind a conventional machine and maintain your lawn the fast, low-effort way with the Feider FRT-7550M Ride-On Mower!
One of the most powerful ride-ons in its class, it’s driven by a high-capacity 432cc Feider four-stroke air-cooled engine that develops a sizeable 15hp; and which, thanks to its employment of OHV technology, will prove clean-running, fuel-efficient and quiet in operation.
So as to enable you to manage varying conditions and areas of different grass-types, Feider have furnished the FRT-7550M with three cutting-modes; collection, mulching and rear-discharge.
A six-step cutting-height range (20-90mm) combines with the three-in-one design to confer excellent versatility; while Feider’s provision of five forward gears (and one reverse) means you’ll have no trouble adapting to terrain-type and grass-length.
This electric-start model’s 170-litre grassbag and 76cm cut make it a good choice if your lawn’s up to around 4000m2.
- A compact and supremely manoeuvrable rear-engine ride-on from Feider
- Offers the ideal balance between confined-area agility and large-area productivity
- Most-powerful-in-class 4-stroke OHV engine from Feider themselves
- Highly versatile - choose between bagging-, mulching- and side-discharge-modes
- Multi-speed manual drive lets you work at the most effective pace for the particular task in hand
- Large-capacity fuel-tank and catcher work to minimise interruptions and downtime
- Perfectly positioned height-of-cut adjustment lever
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 432cc Engine Power 15hp / 11.2kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 1.5-8km/h Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 20-90mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 170 Litres Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Wheels - Front 254mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Weight 160kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.
We offer two different delivery options with this product.
Option 1: Free Delivery 2-3 Working Days - Fully Assembled
Our standard delivery option is to receive this product assembled and ready to use in 2-3 working days.
Option 2: Free Delivery Next Working Day - Crated
If you want to receive this product in super-fast time we can deliver the product to you crated on a Next Working Day service (if you order before 2pm).
This means you will need to undertake a small amount of assembly before use. This involves:
1. Attaching the seat (fasten 2 x bolts).
2. Attach steering wheel (click-on).
3. Assembling the catcher (fasteners & split pins).
Assembly normally takes between 30-60 mins.
We also always recommend topping up the charge on your battery before first use.