Feider FRE7050 Battery-Powered Electric Ride-On Mower
The MowDirect-exclusive Feider FRE7050 is the UK’s first ever lithium-powered electric ride-on mower and offers an attractive combination of powerful, petrol-matching performance with compact dimensions and superior build-quality!
It outdoes comparable petrol-driven machines on many levels: firstly, it’s almost silent in operation, so the working-environment will be more pleasant for both you and your neighbours; secondly, there’ll be no last-minute dashes to the petrol station to top-up on fuel; and thirdly, service-charges are eliminated, as the motor is entirely maintenance-free.
The Feider FRE7050 Battery-Powered Electric Ride-On Mower has a 68.5cm cut; that’s narrow enough to ensure great confined-area manoeuvrability and easy passage through garden gates, but wide enough to facilitate the speedy coverage of more substantial lawns.
A robust steel cutter-deck means any accidental knocks and bumps will be shrugged off; while Feider’s provision of five preset heights-of-cut makes it possible to achieve a fantastic finish, whatever the grass-length (height selection is via a lever positioned directly to hand).
This high-specification machine comes with a large 150-litre grass-collector that’s made from breathable fabric so as to maximise bagging-capacity; and which has a hard plastic top that keeps eye-irritating dust down in dry conditions.
Also featured is a variable-speed transmission with forward- and reverse-drive.
Please note: this product has a blue body and not orange as shown in picture.
- A battery-powered electric ride-on mower that’s a first for the UK market!
- Li-Ion battery-tech - enjoy superior longevity with faster charge-times and longer run-times
- No headache-inducing noise; no costly service-charges; no tiresome trips to the petrol station
- Minimal vibration and super-smooth operation
- Compact and easy to manage, but fast-working over larger areas
- Steel mower-deck confers rugged durability
- Multi-stage cutting-height adjustment - deal with varying grass-lengths and create a ‘just so’ finish
- Spacious catcher keeps emptying-stops few and far between
Engine Make No Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Power 48v / 20Ah Transmission Variable Speed - Forward & Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 68.5cm Cutting Heights 35mm - 80mm - 5 Positions Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 150 Litres - Fabric with Hard Top Mulching No Side-Discharge No Headlights No Wheels - Front 100mm Wheels - Rear 325mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 105cm x 72cm x 178cm Weight 120kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 Warranty 2 Years
We offer two different delivery options with this product.
Option 1: Free Delivery Next Working Day - Crated
If you want to receive this product in super-fast time we can deliver the product to you crated on a Next Working Day service (if you order before 2pm).
This means you will need to undertake a small amount of assembly before use. This involves:
1. Attaching the seat (fasten 4 x bolts).
2. Attaching the steering wheel (Click-on/r-clip).
3. Assembling the catcher (fasteners & split pins).
Assembly normally takes between 30-60 mins.
We also always recommend topping up the charge on your battery before first use.
Option 2: Delivery in 2-3 Working Days - Fully Assembled
Select this service at an additional charge of £100 if you would like to receive your product assembled and ready to use in 2-3 working days.