Enjoy range-topping power and productivity and turn your green and woody garden-waste into a valuable mulch that will prove a boon for your flowerbeds and veg-plot with the MowDirect-exclusive Feider FBT420 Petrol Chipper-Shredder!
At its heart is a sizeable 420cc four-stroke air-cooled engine, which, thanks to its overhead-valve configuration, will prove clean-burning, quiet in operation and cheap to run.
The motor drives an aggressive drum-based chipping/shredding-system that will take branches up a hefty 10cm in diameter in its stride; and which will also devour leaves, grass-clippings, hedge-trimmings and any other organic debris your garden produces.
The Feider FBT420 is perfectly balanced and features a pair of pneumatic-tyred transport-wheels; a combination that ensures rock-solid in-use stability and makes site-to-site movement a breeze (a transport-handle further enhances mobility).
An expansive hopper-opening means large amounts of debris can be deposited in one go; while automatic in-feed enhances productivity by enabling you to prepare the next branch as the previous one is pulled through the mechanism.
- A very high-powered petrol chipper-shredder for heavier-duty domestic use
- Drum-type crushing-system for a faster work-rate and enhanced chipping capacity
- Large, gnarly branches won’t prove a problem
- Also suitable for green waste (leaves, hedgecuttings, etc.)
- Pneumatic tyres for comfortable movement around the work area
- Wide-aperture input-chute for ease of use
- Rugged, all-steel construction
Engine Make Feider Engine Capacity 420cc Engine Power 15hp / 11.2KW @ 3600rpm Cutting System Drum Chipping Capacity 10cm Collector N/A Transport Wheels Yes - with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 97kg Warranty 2 Years