The powerful and solidly-built Feider FBT270 Petrol Chipper-Shredder will prove an invaluable bit of kit for gardeners maintaining large areas which are producing a substantial amount of organic debris!
The Feider FBT270 offers two input-points: you’ll get a large-aperture chute for the easy in-feed of grass-clippings, leaves and other green waste; and a tighter, cone-shaped chute that’s able to accept branches up to an almost log-sized 8.3cm in diameter.
The chipping-system comprises a flywheel-mounted HS steel knife that will effortlessly reduce branches to woodchips perfect for pathways and frost protection; while the shredding-system consists of a series of metal flails which will reduce that green material to an easily manageable and highly compostable mulch.
Twin transport-wheels - with wide-profile pneumatic tyres - make around-the-garden movement a breeze; while an OHV-type engine (270cc) ensures you’ll enjoy clean, low-emission operation with low fuel-costs and minimal noise and vibration.
This model employs a belt-drive which means any overload won’t damage the engine - you’ll simply have to replace the belt!
- A very high-powered petrol chipper-shredder for heavier-duty domestic use
- HS steel blades for a faster work-rate and enhanced chipping capacity
- Large, gnarly branches won’t prove a problem
- Also suitable for green waste (leaves, hedgecuttings, etc.)
- Pneumatic tyres for comfortable movement around the work area
- Dual input-chutes for ease of use
- High-torque belt-type transmission
Engine Make Feider Engine Capacity 270cc Engine Power 9hp / 6.7kW @ 3600rpm Cutting System Twin Cutting-System - Flails / Chipper Blade Chipping Capacity 8.3cm Collector N/A Transport Wheels 2 - with Pneumatic Tyres Weight 89kg Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£999.00