Domestic-use electric log-splitters don’t come much more powerful or robustly built than this top-of-the-line example from MowDirect-exclusive brand Feider!
Supplying that power is a very high-output 3000w motor that boasts the ‘grunt’ of a beefy 4hp petrol engine; and which will require no maintenance during its operational life.
The motor combines with a high-spec hydraulic system to produce an incredible 8-tons of splitting-pressure - that’s enough force to split the sort of hard, green timbers that would defeat a lesser machine.
Despite its heavy-duty build, the Feider FBE-8T100 Feider FBE-8T100 8-Ton Electric Log-Splitter is, thanks to Feider’s provision of two 200mm transport-wheels, easy to shift to and from the storage-area.
A high-capacity unit, this vertical-type model will accept logs up to 40cm in diameter; and up to 106cm in length.
- A top-of-the-range electric log-splitter at an undeniably attractive price
- Carefully selected for the UK market by MowDirect
- Will prove invaluable if you’re running a hearth, range and/or woodburner
- Electric motor - no fumes; no fuelling-up; no maintenance-hassle
- Comfort-enhancing stand included
- Transport-wheels for easy site-to-site movement
- Comes with a lengthy power-lead
Motor 230v Power 3000w Splitting Force 8 Tons Max. Log Diameter 40cm Max. Log Length 106cm Four-Way Wedge No Two Hand Safety Control Yes Transport Handle Yes Transport Wheels Yes - 200mm Cable Length 3.3kg Weight 128kg Warranty 2 Years