Get ready for the colder weather and power through a dauntingly substantial woodpile in impressively quick-time with this premium electric log-splitter from superior European brand Feider!
The splitting-mechanism on the Feider FBE-7TS is driven by a seriously beefy 2300w motor that performs like a 3.1hp petrol engine; and which works with a heavy-duty ram to produce an incredible seven-tons of pressure - even the hardest, knottiest wood-types will be split into two easy-stacking - and easy-burning - pieces with zero fuss and bother!
So as to minimise the amount of backache-inducing bending that’s required, Feider have equipped the FBE-7TS 7-Ton Electric Log-Splitter with a stand that holds it at a comfortable waist-height position.
A lengthy 3.3m main-cable ensures you’ll enjoy plenty of extension-board-free movement; while sizeable 175mm transport-wheels confer excellent around-the-garden mobility.
The Feider FBE-7TS takes logs up to 25cm in diameter; and up to 52cm in length.
- A premium electric log-splitter at an undeniably attractive price
- Carefully selected for the UK market by MowDirect
- Will prove invaluable if you’re running a hearth, range and/or woodburner
- Electric motor - no fumes; no fuelling-up; no maintenance-hassle
- Comfort-enhancing stand included
- Transport-wheels for easy site-to-site movement
- Comes with a lengthy power-lead
Motor 230v Power 2300w Splitting Force 7 Tons Max. Log Diameter 25cm Max. Log Length 52cm Four-Way Wedge No Stand Included Two Hand Safety Control Yes Transport Handle No Transport Wheels Yes - 175mm Cable Length 3.3kg Weight 67kg Warranty 2 Years