Enjoy class-leading performance, quiet operation and powerful suction with the new Feider FAST200T Industrial Outdoor Vacuum.
It has an extremely powerful, yet quiet running, 212cc engine with a transistorised magneto ignition for trouble-free starting; and an OHV design that minimises fuel-consumption and cuts engine-noise to a remarkably low 70dB(A).
Effective splash-type lubrication keeps things running smoothly and lessens component-wear; while an over-sized three-litre petrol-tank will keep you going on the job without costly stops.
The Feider FAST200T Outdoor Vacuum-Shredder has been equipped with an extra-robust armour-plated impellor engineered to handle pretty much any debris you’re likely to encounter including cans, bottles, leaves, pine cones and woody waste.
It has a two-speed transmission and infinitely-variable working-height adjustment, so it can be configured to suit a range of conditions; and it comes with an impressively roomy 136-litre collection-bag that ensures lengthy, interruption-free runs (a hard top on the bags prevents eye-irritating dust escaping in dry conditions).
Not just a shredder-vac, the Feider FAST200T also features a handy chipper-chute for the hassle-free deposition of sticks and branches.
A sizeable 79cm clearing-width enables substantial swathes to be covered with each pass; while front castor-wheels provide excellent manoeuvrability.
This high-specification industrial vacuum is ideal for wide area commercial and municipal cleanup applications including schools, colleges, hospitals, hotels, industrial estates, parks, resorts, roads and walkways!
Also featured is a hose-kit for clearing those hard-to-reach areas.
Please note: this model is for hard-surface use only.
- A powerful, commercial-grade wheeled shredder-vac suitable for large-area, hard-surface use
- High-performance 4-stroke engine with efficiency-optimising and noise-minimising OHV technology
- Unforgiving serrated-blade amour-plated impellor reduces vacuumed debris to an easily manageable mulch
- 2-speed self-propelled drive lets the machine take the strain
- Capacious debris-collector - complete the job with few emptying-stops
- Front castor-wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Expansive suction-width - cover plenty of ground with each pass
- Height-adjustable nozzle - adapt to the debris-type
- Built-in chipper-chute for woody material
Engine Make Loncin Engine Model LC170F OHV Engine Capacity 212cc Engine Power 7hp / 5.2kW @ 3600rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3 Litres Drive Self Propelled - 2 Speed Working Width 79cm Height Adjustment Infinitely Variable Impellor 6 Bladed - Armour Plated Debris Bag 139 Litres - Mesh with Hard Top Hose Kit Included Chipper Chute Yes Surface Types Hard Surface Housing Steel Suitable for Areas Up To 6000 m2 Sound Level 70dB(A) Weight 110kg Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 1 Years Commercial
- Premium Service
MowDirect has over 20 years experience supplying large heavy-duty equipment such as this wheeled vacuum from upcoming brand Feider and are leaders in our field.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new product to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your wheeled vac to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.