Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£99.00
This quality new wheeled garden vacuum from Feider offers class-leading features at an affordable price and will prove a real boon for anyone looking to keep outdoor areas free of unsightly leaves and other garden debris!
Boasting a truly voracious appetite, the Feider FAST175P sucks-up debris and sends it through a merciless five-bladed impellor with aggressively serrated edges - you’ll be left with a fine, easy-to-manage mulch, which, if you’ve been clearing organic material, can be used to help fertilise your flowerbeds and veg-plot.
Working-height adjustment through five positions means you’ll be able to achieve great results whatever the surface-type (grass; hard standing; gravel); while a roomy 150-litre collection-bag works with the shredding-system to ensure long run-times between breaks for emptying.
The Feider FAST175P lawn & leaf vacuum runs on large 250mm wheels and weighs-in at just 43kg; a combination that optimises manoeuvrability and makes obstacle-negotiation a breeze.
It’s driven by a powerful but fuel-efficient and clean-burning Feider overhead-valve engine with an impressively capacious 173cc cylinder-displacement; and it benefits from an extra-wide 58cm suction-width that confers a seriously speed large-area work-rate.
An optional hose-kit is available for those hard-to-reach areas.
- A powerful and highly productive wheeled vac suitable for large-area, multi-surface use
- High-performance 4-stroke engine with efficiency-optimising and emission-cutting OHV technology
- Unforgiving serrated-blade impellor reduces vacuumed debris to an easily manageable mulch
- Lightweight, hand-push design confers superb manoeuvrability
- Capacious debris-collector - complete the job with few emptying-stops
- Large-diameter wheels for a smooth run over rough ground
- Expansive suction-width - cover plenty of ground with each pass
- Optional hose-kit for areas that would otherwise be impossible to access
Engine Make Feider Engine Capacity 173cc Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Hand Propelled Working Width 58cm Height Adjustment 15-60mm (5 Positions) Air Flow Volume 1080m3/h (at Idle) Impellor Hardened Steel with 5 Serrated Blades Debris Bag 150 Litres Hose Kit Optional Chipper Chute No Surface Types Multi-Surface - Lawns; Hard Surfaces; Gravel Housing Steel Wheels Front 180mm / Rear 250mm Suitable for Areas Up To 4000 m2 Sound Level 105dB (A) Vibration 5m/s2 Weight 43kg Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£599.00