Feider BRE24V Battery-Powered Electric Wheelbarrow
Whether you’re a senior gardener lacking a bit of puff, or are simply looking for a low-effort way to transport materials around your property, the innovative Feider BRE24V Self-Propelled Wheelbarrow will prove a fantastic - and affordable - addition to your machinery collection!
A fresh take on a classic design, the Feider BRE24V is supplied with a high-tech 24v/10Ah lithium-ion battery that offers a remarkable 300-minute flat-ground run-time; and which, thanks to its lack of spontaneous-discharge effect, will retain its charge-level when not in use.
A variable-speed drive - adjustable up to a rapid 7km/h - means you can operate at a pace you find most comfortable and most suitable for the terrain- and load-type; while a robust steel bed and and rugged steel-frame design work to confer rugged durability.
The Feider BRE24V Battery-Powered Electric Wheelbarrow excels when it comes to handling, with its large 410mm-diameter pneumatic-tyred front wheel smoothing-out the bumps on rough ground; and its twin rear-mounted castor wheels making manoeuvring a breeze.
Combining a beefy DC motor with a high-torque transmission, the BRE24V will power its way up inclines (up to 15°) with ease.
Not just for gardens, this capacious 75-litre-capacity model is also ideal for allotments, stables, orchards, DIY and estate-management.
- A cutting-edge solution to the problem of shifting heavy and/or bulky materials around the yard and garden
- A fantastic aid for older gardeners or anyone with a disability
- Lithium-Ion battery technology for fade-free power with shorter charge-times and longer run-times
- Powerful self-propulsion - cover slopes and difficult terrain with minimal effort expended
- Forward-speed can be adjusted to suit your preference
- Front drive-wheel with pneumatic tyre for comfortable rough-ground handling
- Rear castor-wheels for superior manoeuvrability
- Steel frame and steel bed - enjoy rock-solid build-quality
- Will take marked inclines in its stride
Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 24v / 10Ah Battery Run Time 300 Minutes (on Flat Ground) / 5hrs Battery Included Yes Charger Included Yes Speed Variable Speed - 0-7km/h Load Capacity 150 kg Tray Volume 75 Litres Tray Dimensions 86cm x 33cm x 60cm Dimensions 147cm x 75cm x 80cm Max. Slope 15° Wheel Size Front 410mm / Rear 75mm Warranty 2 Years