Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£19.95
In designing the EZG2200IUK, Energizer® have selected the best attributes from existing commercial generators and blended them to provide the domestic user with a high-quality but affordable unit that will prove a handy companion for outdoor DIY projects, canal-boat holidays, emergency-power situations and camping trips.
The versatile Energizer® EZG2200IUK combines a USB port with two 230v AC outlets and a single 12v DC outlet to ensure you’ll be able to run multiple machines at the same time.
It features an effective insulation-system that means it can be stored on its back and carried in the car without damage or leaking; and it’s equipped with transport-wheels that work with a retractable suitcase-style handle to make it easy to shift from site to site.
A cutting-edge product, the Energizer® EZG2200IUK Petrol Inverter Generator is both smartphone- and tablet-compatible, so you’ll be able to remotely monitor each key parameter, including amperage, voltage, fuel-consumption and frequency.
Wi-Fi capability ensures you’ll be able to connect to the Gen-Mate app in all situations; while a capacious seven-litre tank combines with a highly efficient 125cc four-stroke air-cooled engine provide and impressively lengthy 14-hour run-time.
Many inverter-generators in this price-bracket operate at a deafening 75dB - this model outputs a mere 64dB; that’s around the level of a normal conversation.
Because of its inverter technology, the EZG2200IUK will run delicate devices such as iPads and laptops without damaging them.
Rated at 2000w (2200w max.).
- A powerful, compact and dependable unit for all your outdoor power-generation needs
- Two AC outlets; one USB port; one DC outlet: enjoy superior versatility
- Retractable handle and transport-wheels for hassle-free portability
- Super-quiet in operation
- Smartphone/tablet compatible - monitor key parameters remotely via the Gen-Mate app
- Highly economical and clean-running four-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- Extra-roomy fuel-tank for extended run-times
- Rugged insulation means it will easily cope with any knocks or bumps
- Inverter-type design ensures delicate devices won’t be damaged
Inverter Yes Engine Type 4-Stroke OHV - Single-Cylinder Air-Cooled Engine Make No Net Power 4hp / 3.0kW Engine Capacity 125cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 7.0 Litres Max Output 2200w Rated Output 2000w Rated Voltage 230v Rated Frequency 50Hz Run Time 6.5-14 Hours Sockets 2 x 230v / 1 x 12v / 1 x USB Noise Level 64dB Starting system Recoil Dimensions (HxWxL) 49cm x 38cm x 61cm Weight 24kg Warranty 2 Years