Check items to add to the basket or select all
'0' accessories selected
Einhell GH-PM 46/1 S B&S Self-Propelled 4-Wheeled Petrol Lawnmower (Special Offer)
This German-engineered petrol lawnmower from Einhell boasts quality features throughout and represents impressive value for money.
The robust steel deck has a powder-coated paint finish for longevity; and the self-propelled drive to the rear-wheels saves on pushing (the transmission can be disabled for close-quarters obstacle negotiation).
Powered by a reliable and quiet running Briggs and Stratton engine that's effortless to start, the Einhell GH-PM 46/1 S B&S is a easy-to-use petrol lawnmower that will get the job done with a minimum of fuss.
To save time and effort, the height-of-cut can be adjusted to suit conditions by use of just a single lever; and the wide 46cm cut means you'll be able to cover a small-medium sized area in quick-time. All hand-controls have been ergonomically designed for user friendliness and lightness of touch.
The quality fabric grass-collector has a large capacity (60 litres) for fewer stops to empty cuttings; and the roomy 1.3-litre petrol-tank will keep you going for longer without the need for re-fuelling. The grass-catcher is collapsible, and, along with the fold-down handles, enables compact storage.
Also featured is a handy collector fill-level indicator that will help prevent overfilling, spillages and blockages; and a handlebar-mounted starter-cord grip for backache-free pull-starts.
- Quality steel deck with powder coated paint finish
- Self-propelled drive for effortless mowing
- Easy starting engine requiring lightest of pulls
- Fuel-efficient OHV motor helps keep running costs low
- Single-lever height-of-cut for ease of use
- Lightweight & hard-wearing fabric grass catcher
- Ergonomic controls for comfortable operation
- Fold-down handles for compact storage
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Capacity 125cc Engine Power 2.9hp / 2.17kW @ 3100rpm Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 Litres Drive Self Propelled - Disengageable Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 32-70mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching No Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Handles Foldable / Adjustable Wheels Double Ball-Bearing Mounted Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1400m2 Weight 33kg Warranty 2 Years
Check items to add to the basket or select all'0' accessories selected
OUR TOP DEALS
MowDirect Price Only£399.95
- A MowDirect-exclusive offering best-in-class features and build-quality at an amazing price!
- 4-in-1 mowing - choose between bagging, mulching, rear- and side-discharge
- Power-drive for effortless mowing in any conditions
- Hi-Wheel design for good traction and easier turning
- Multiple cutting-height selection means you can achieve your preferred finish
- Simple height-adjustment via a sturdy easy-grip lever
- Steel chassis confers rugged durability
- Deck-wash port - simply attach a hose-pipe, spin the blade and the dirt will fly off
- Collapsible fabric catcher with a dust-limiting hard top
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient OHV engine
- A new-generation rotary-mower packed with cutting-edge features
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Innovative Vortex blade/deck technology delivers the best possible finish
- Powerful but fuel-efficient and clean-running Einhell OHV engine
- Quick-Start for fast, low-effort pull-starts
- Cutting-height simple to set using just one lever
- Extra-large collector with a handy fill-level indicator
- Self-propulsion makes it easy to traverse inclines and tussocky grass
- Height-adjustable handlebar with cleaning/storage position
- Convenient carry-handle
- Soft-grip means your hands are exposed to less vibration
- Large, high-traction drive-wheels
- Electric key ignition for quick and effortless starts every time
- Quiet-running and low-emission Einhell OHV engine delivering plenty of power
- High drive-wheels for added manoeuvrability, particularly on rough ground
- Self-propelled drive system (with throttle) to save on pushing
- Easy-to-use single-lever height-of cut-control
- Robust steel deck with powder-coated paint finish for longevity
- Grass-comb for more even cut and finer finish to your lawn
- Air vents on grass collector for increased air flow and improved collection
- Grassbag fill-level indicator for more efficient mowing and no messy clumps from overfilling
- Height-adjustable handles with soft comfort-grip
- Extra-large petrol tank enables you to mow for longer without refilling
- Ball-bearing mounted wheels for extra-smooth motion
- Quality German engineering for reliable long-term performance
- Ideal for lawns & informal areas such as banks, paddocks & orchards