The Einhell GH-DP 3730 provides a practical and convenient solution for those needing to clear large volumes of dirty water from ditches, ponds, flooded buildings and construction sites.
Driven by a long-lasting and energy-efficient 370w electric motor, it’s equipped with a powerful pump which features a float-switch that can be set to operate when water-level reaches a certain point. The pump will shift an impressive 9000-litres of water every hour.
Robust and durable, the Einhell GH-DP 3730 employs only top-quality parts and benefits from a tough, impact resistant plastic housing. It allows for a particle size of up to 30mm in diameter, so even small stones can be pumped-out; and it has a universal hose-fixture that will eliminate any attachment headaches.
This model has a convenient carry-handle and weighs just 4.3 kg, so it’s easy to move from site-to-site.
- Powerful and highly durable electric motor
- Infinitely adjustable float switch
- Capable of clearing dirty-water that contains particles up to 30mm in diameter
- Stainless-steel drive-shaft and impact-resistant housing for longevity
- Universal connector for 25mm (1") and 32mm (1¼") hoses and G 1 male thread (approx. 33.3 mm)
- 90 ° angle G1½" male thread (approx. 47.8 mm) x G 1½" male thread (approx. 47.8 mm)
- Convenient carry-handle
- Cable rewind
Engine Type Mains Electric Engine Power 0.37 kW Flow Rate (Max.) 9000 l/hr Maximum Head TBC Delivery Diameter TBC Suction Diameter TBC Max. Particle Size 30mm Max. Submersion Depth 5m Max. Water Temperature 35° Float Switch Infinitely Variable Dimensions (HxWxL) 40cm x 18cm x 22cm