This quality German-engineered hedgetrimmer from Einhell offers superior cutting performance and boasts a number of advanced features including an adjustable 180° rear-handle for comfortable operation at any angle.
It has precision-ground steel blades which counter-rotate 1900 times per-minute, thereby ensuring a clean and efficient cut, even on thicker hedge-growth.
Powered by a reliable 24.5cc 2-stroke engine, the Einhell GE-PH 2555-A Petrol Hedgetrimmer has a specially designed vibration-absorbing handle for comfortable operation during longer periods of use; and it features a guard to protect your hand.
Its 55cm double-sided blades ensure a fast work-rate; while the 28mm tooth-pitch will enable you to tackle thicker stems without the blades jamming. A centrifugal clutch also helps to ensure maximum performance.
The Einhell GE-PH 2555-A has an ‘on-off’ switch for safe use and employs Einhell's Quick Start technology, whereby an electronic ignition and fuel primer combine to ensure fast starting from cold. A large-sized petrol tank (0.33 litres) allows for extended periods of use without the need for re-fuelling.
- 180° adjustable rear-handle for low-effort trimming at any angle
- Full-crank 2-stoke engine for reliability
- Primer and electronic-ignition for easy starting
- Double-sided, dual reciprocating blades for fast, clean cut
- High speed, precision ground blades for superior cutting performance
- Wide tooth-spacing for tackling thicker growth
- Anti-vibration system for extra comfort
- On-off switch prevents accidental start-up
- Extra-large fuel-tank opening for less mess and waste
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Einhell Engine Capacity 24.5cc Engine Power 1.14hp / 0.85kW Starting System Recoil with Primer & Electronic Ignition Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.33 Litres Blade Length 55cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 28mm Cutting Thickness 19mm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - +90°/0°/-90° Weight 5.45kg Warranty 2 Years