Einhell GE-HH 18/45 Li Power X-Change Cordless Telescopic Hedgetrimmer
If you need to to tame low ground-cover and tall hedges, but would rather not have to deal with the noise, dirt, vibration and starting-hassle that come with petrol power, the high-specification Einhell GE-HH 18/45 Li PXC Cordless Telescopic Hedgetrimmer is certainly worth checking-out!
It comes with a fast-charging 18v (3Ah) battery-pack, which, thanks to its employment of the latest lithium-ion cell technology, offers superior longevity and much longer-run-times than comparable lead-acid and nickel-cadmium units.
The petrol-matching battery also provides cable- and fume-free performance with less tiring vibration and a cut in stress-inducing noise.
The Einhell GE-HH 18/45 Li excells in terms of comfort and flexibility of use, with its telescopic shaft, seven-step adjustable cutter-head, four-step adjustable main-handle and infinitely adjustable secondary handle all combining to ensure awkwardly shaped and/or positioned hedges can be tackled without having to adopt an unnatural - and potentially unsafe - body position.
Laser-cut, diamond-ground blades offer stay-sharp durability and deliver a crisp, clean cut; while robust metal-gearing ensures long periods of high-rev use won’t prove a problem.
This model comes with a protective blade-guard that prevents moisture-contamination and subsequent rust-damage during storage.
The supplied battery is suitable for use with all the machines from Einhell’s Power X-Change range.
- A powerful cordless long-reach machine for the safe and comfortable trimming of high hedges
- Lithium-ion battery provides genuine petrol-equivalent performance
- No mains-cable to get in your way or hold you back
- Sharp and durable diamond-ground, laser-cut blades
- Telescopic shaft can be set to suit the particular task in hand
- Adjustable main- and auxiliary-handles mean you can achieve the best angle of attack
- Lightweight and ideally balanced
- Blade-sheath and shoulder-strap included
- Battery and charger supplied as standard
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 18v / 3Ah Battery Run Time 40 Minutes (Approx.) Battery Charge Time 60 Minutes (Approx.) Blade Length 45cm Blade Type Double Sided Tooth Gap 16mm Blade Positions 7 Weight 4.9kg Warranty 2 Years