Check items to add to the basket or select all
If your garden contains trees, ornaments and landscaping which are proving tough to negotiate with your conventionally-steered mower, this castor-wheeled Comfort-Turn model from Einhell will make your life substantially easier!
The front-castor-wheel design of the Einhell GC-PM 46-S HW-T Lawnmower doesn’t just optimise manoeuvrability; it also means there’s no need to expend effort lifting the front-end at any point, while making it possible to turn without scuffing delicate, easily-marked lawn surfaces.
Driving the Einhell GC-PM 46-S HW-T is an Einhell four-stroke air-cooled engine that produces a hefty 3hp from a compact 141cc displacement; and which combines fuel-saving OHV technology with a 1.1-litre tank-capacity to ensure top-up stops will be few and far between.
Its multi-mode cutting-capability (bag; mulch; rear/side-ejection) works with Einhell’s provision of eight preset heights-of-cut (30-80mm) to confer excellent flexibility of use; while its single-piece sheet-steel deck - with corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish - brings reassurance when it comes to the longevity of your purchase.
As if it weren’t manoeuvrable enough, the GC-PM 46-S HW-T also benefits from large 290mm rear wheels that make it easy to turn in longer grass; and a self-propelled transmission that can be disengaged when working around and between obstacles.
This 46cm model has been equipped with a comfortable soft-grip handlebar which can be height-adjusted through three stages to suit pretty much any operator.
Its roomy 70-litre grass-collector incorporates a ‘catcher full’ indicator that will let you know when it’s time for an emptying-break; while a lockable front-wheel means you can keep precisely on track when undertaking unbroken straight-line runs.
- A supremely manoeuvrable rotary-mower with a front castor-wheel for the easiest possible turning
- No need to lift the front of the machine when repositioning
- Designed in Germany to a standard not normally found in this price-bracket
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient OHV engine from Einhell themselves
- Wide cut, capacious catcher and large-capacity fuel-tank ensure a rapid work-rate
- A four-in-one machine capable of handling a diverse range of grass-conditions
- Cutting-height adjustment through multiple stages
- Self-propelled - cover inclines, rolling terrain and tussocky grass with ease
- Drive can be disengaged where even more manoeuvrability is required
- Space-saving fold-down handlebar with a comfort-enhancing soft rubber grip
- Robust sheet-steel mower-deck with protective powder-coated finish
Engine Make Einhell Engine Capacity 141cc Engine Power 3hp / 2.2kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled - Disengageable Cutting Width 46cm Cutting Heights 30-80mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Rear Axle - Central / Front Wheel - Single Point Grass Collector 70 Litres Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Cutting Deck Sheet-Steel with Powder-Coated Paint Finish Handles Foldable / 3-Stage Height Adjustable with Soft Grip Wheels Front 170mm / Rear 190mm Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 1400m2 Weight 30.8kg Warranty 2 Years