Einhell AGILLO Power X-Change Cordless Brushcutter (Tool Only)
Another addition to Einhell’s already extensive one-battery-fits-all Power X-Change line, this high-performance cordless brushcutter offers aggressive cutting-performance from twin 18v (4Ah) lithium-ion batteries and is a lighter and easier-handling alternative to increasingly outdated petrol-driven machines!
The separately-available batteries together produce a substantial 36v and offer a level of durability you just won’t get from lower-specification lead-acid and Ni-Cad cells.
Also key regarding the batteries is their lack of spontaneous discharge, which means they’re always ready for use; and their three-LED charge-level display that makes it easy to monitor the charge-level.
The Einhell AGILLO Power X-Change Cordless Brushcutter is supplied with a 25.5cm three-tooth metal blade suitable for tackling well-established weeds and bramble; and a 30cm line-head that’s ideal for lighter-duty applications, such as edge-tidying and small-scale mowing.
A bump-feed system makes the line-advance process fast and hassle-free; while a two-piece shaft means you’ll easily be able to find a spot for it in the shed or car-boot (a wall-bracket further enhances ease of storage).
Thanks to its adjustable soft-grip double handlebar, double shoulder-harness (with hip-protector) and balance-optimising motor placement, the Einhell AGILLO Power X-Change Cordless Brushcutter excels when it comes to comfort and manoeuvrability.
Other attractive features include an aluminium shaft for weight-reduction and rust-resistance; and electronic speed-control for the management of battery run-time.
- A powerful but lightweight and easy-handling cordless brushcutter featuring cutting-edge Li-Ion battery tech
- Designed in Germany to exacting standards
- Line-head and blade both included - suitable for both strimming and scrub clearance
- Spindle-lock system makes it quick and easy to swap cutter-heads
- Handy bump-feed line-jog system
- Electronic speed-control for battery charge-level management
- Comfortable, pro-style 'cowhorn' handlebar - adjustable to suit the operator
- Split-shaft design for hassle-free transport and storage
- Bracket for wall-mounting
- Full shoulder-harness - with hip-protection - included
- Batteries and twin-charger offered separately
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Power X-Change Lithium Ion Battery Power 36v (2x18v) / 4Ah Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Single Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 30cm Edging Facility No Blade Included - 3-Tooth - 25.5cm Harness Double Shoulder Harness with Hip Protection Weight 6.1kg Warranty 2 Years