Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£1,059.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
This heavy-duty, commercial-grade tractor from Efco has been designed to cope with the most extreme terrain the professional landscaper is likely to encounter. It’s equipped with a locking-diff, which will give you that bit of extra traction when it’s required; and it has a very large tyre footprint that combines with its low stance to ensure steep inclines can be safely negotiated. A roll-bar, side impact-guards and seat belts provide maximum operator protection.
The Efco Tuareg 92 Professional All-Terrain Garden Tractor is driven by an impressively powerful 570cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engine. Rated at a huge 18hp, this ultra-reliable overhead-valve power-unit has sintered iron cylinder-sleeves, which serve to minimise oil-consumption; and it features a dual-clean air-filter with a pre-cleaner, so you can be confident of a long engine-life. An ‘oil low’ alert lets you know when a top-up is needed.
Featuring a premium-quality swing-tip rotary blade, the Efco Tuareg 92 is capable of dealing with the toughest mowing conditions. It has a hydrostatic transmission, which gives you smooth control of both the forward and reverse speeds; and it benefits from a centralised height-of-cut, so it couldn’t be easier to make adjustments to the blade position.
- Designed for the clearance of dense vegetation on the most adverse terrain
- Hugely powerful 18hp V-Twin engine from B & S
- Locking differential provides more traction when it’s needed
- Hydrostatic-drive for smooth, jerk-free speed control
- Centralised cutting-height adjustment for ease-of-use
- Electromagnetic clutch reduces wear on key components
- Seat belt, roll bar and side impact-guards work to maximise operator safety
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Vanguard V-Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 570cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.4kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic Drive No Speed Forward: 0-8.5km/h / Reverse: 0-4.5km/h Differential Yes - Self Locking Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 50-90mm Height Adjustment 4 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 65cm Blades Double Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front TBC Wheels - Rear TBC Dimensions (HxWxL) 99cm x 99cm x 210cm Weight 260kg Lawn Size Up to 12,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)