Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£1,059.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£69.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
Designed to take on the most challenging mowing and vegetation clearing applications, this truly impressive, all-terrain tractor from Italian brand-leaders Efco offers exceptionally robust build-quality, develops huge amounts of power and incorporates a number of features that will make the operator’s life a whole lot easier.
It’s driven by a very high-performance 627cc (23hp) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engine; an overhead-valve unit with a two-stage air-filter for long-term reliability; and sintered cylinder-sleeves for reduced oil-consumption.
The Efco Tuareg 92 Evo has a locking-diff and a 4 x 4 capability, so you’ll be able to negotiate the sort of terrain that would defeat a conventional garden tractor.
Its low-centre-of-gravity and extra-wide deep-tread tyres serve to maximise stability on tricky inclines; while the incorporation of a pair of side-impact guards, a seat-belt and a roll-bar works to maximise operator-safety.
Thanks to its foot-operated hydrostatic transmission, the Efco Tuareg 92 Evo 4 x 4 Professional All-Terrain Garden Tractor is easy to control and manoeuvre in both forward and reverse gears.
The five-stage cutting-height (50 – 90mm) is centrally controlled from a conveniently located lever, so it’s quick and easy to make the necessary adjustments; and the blade is engaged via an electromagnetic clutch for reduced wear and therefore a longer life.
The 92cm blade on this model is a heavy-duty swing-tip-type unit that’s capable of scything through thick grass and dense vegetation.
- Designed for the clearance of dense vegetation on the most adverse terrain
- Hugely powerful 23hp V-Twin engine from B & S
- Four-wheel drive: even the most challenging terrain can be negotiated
- Locking differential provides more traction when it’s required
- Hydrostatic-drive for smooth, jerk-free speed control
- Centralised cutting-height adjustment for ease-of-use
- Electromagnetic clutch reduces wear on key components
- Seat belt, roll bar and side impact-guards work to maximise operator safety
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Vanguard V-Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 627cc Engine Power 23hp / 17kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12 Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed Forward: 0.8.5km/h / Reverse: 0.4.5km/h Differential Yes - Locking Cutting Width 92cm Cutting Heights 50-90mm Height Adjustment 5 Positions Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 65cm Blades Double Grass Collector No Mulching Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Tow Bar Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 16"x6.5" Wheels - Rear 20"x10.0" Dimensions (HxWxL) 99cm x 99cm x 210cm Weight 260kg Lawn Size Up to 12,000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)