Powerful and robust, but lightweight and easy to handle, the Efco TG2800-XP is the perfect tool for those looking to undertake commercial or heavy-duty domestic hedgetrimming tasks.
It’s fitted with a high-powered 22cc (1hp) two-stroke engine with a fuel-primer for consistent first-time starting and an ignition-advance for reduced fuel-consumption. A rust-resistant aluminium gear-case and a high-quality pinion-type drive-train work to confer exceptional long-term reliability.
Thanks to its high-spec steel blades, the Efco TG2800-XP cuts quickly and cleanly through dense vegetation with no unsightly damage to the plant. The blades are double-sided and measure an impressive 75cm, so you can be confident of a rapid work-rate. A large-sized 35mm tooth-gap facilitates the trimming of hedges with older, thicker growth.
Surprisingly for such a powerful machine, the Efco TG2800-XP Double-Sided Petrol Hedgetrimmer weighs just 5.8kg. Its lightweight build works with its well-balanced design, ergonomic handles and vibration-damping to ensure you’ll be able to work all day without putting too much stress on your hands and arms. The rear handle can be set to any of five positions through 180° to suit the application.
- Designed to make light work of professional and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Powerful and dependable 1.2hp two-stroke engine
- Fuel-primer makes cold starting easier
- Digital coil keeps the power-output constant across the rev-band
- Rev-limiter serves to protect the engine
- Premium-quality drive-linkage for quiet, low-vibration operation
- Lengthy double-sided steel blades cut quickly and cleanly
- 35mm tooth-gap – ideal for large-diameter growth
- Four anti-vibration springs isolate the engine from the handles
- Five-stage twistable rear-handle for comfortable trimming at any angle
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 22cc Engine Power 1.0hp Starting System Recoil with Primer Blade Length 75cm Blade Type Double Sided Tooth Gap 35mm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - 5 Positions through 180° Weight 5.8kg Warranty 3 Years