If you’re a homeowner looking for a fast and efficient way to clear leaves and other debris from lawns, decking or fence-lines, then this powerful, low-noise petrol blower from Efco fits the bill.
It’s fitted with a high-performance 30cc (1.3hp) engine with Efco’s ‘Burn Right technology, so it runs exceptionally cleanly. An easy-clean cloth air-filter provides optimum engine protection, significantly extending its working-life.
The Efco SA3000 Efco SA3000 Hand-Held Petrol Leaf-Blower employs Efco’s ‘Vibcut’ commercial-grade anti-vibration system, whereby four steel springs positioned between the engine and the housing ensure very little vibration is transferred to the operator’s hands and arms. This high-spec feature works with the blower’s lightweight design (only 4.5kg) to make it one of the most comfortable machines of its type available.
This versatile machine can be converted to a powerful vacuum with the purchase of the optional kit, which comprises a hose and a 36-litre collection-bag. Vacuumed material is shredded by a built-in four-bladed steel rotor, so you’ll be able to pack plenty into the bag.
- A practical and convenient way to keep your garden tidy all year-round
- Powerful and quiet-running 30.5cc engine with Efco’s low-emission technology
- Develops a maximum air-speed of 70m/s
- Offers lower levels of vibration than any other petrol blower on the market
- Rubber covered handle provides a firm, positive grip
- Weighs just 4.5kg
- Optional vac-kit available
- Integral four-blade rotor shreds debris in vacuum-mode
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 30cc Engine Power 0.9kW (1.3hp) Engine Starting System Recoil Air Flow Speed 252km/h Air Flow Volume 12.0m3/min (720m3/h) Vac Kit Optional Bag Capacity 36 Litres Shredding System 4-Blade Steel Impellor (Vac Kit Optional) Wheel Kit No Weight 4.5kg Warranty 3 Years