This petrol-powered tree-pruner from Efco is designed for lopping and trimming overhead branches without the need for ladders or mechanical access systems; and for when working on uneven or sloping ground.
Thanks to a telescopic pole, this pruner will extend to a total overall length of 3.8m - no tools are required for adjustment, making it possible to cut branches up to five-metres above ground.
With the saw also adjustable through five intermediate positions from 0-90°, this is a machine unique in its class, delivering top performance in any operating-position and giving a clear view of the cutting-area.
An aluminium engine-shroud confers strength and rust-resistance; while a commercial-grade oiler ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chain for reduced wear and tear.
The Efco PTX-2710 Professional Tree-Pruner has a 27cc (1.3hp) engine and a compact 25cm guide-bar with a 3/8" low kick-back chain. The total weight of the unit is just 7.4kg.
- A safe alternative to ladders; a less costly alternative to cherry-picker hire
- Gives an overall reach of around 5m
- Powerful and reliable air-cooled two-stroke engine
- Automatic chain-oiling works to ensure peak performance is maintained
- Adjustable cutter-head for the optimum angle of attack
- Aluminium engine-cowling provides maximum protection to key parts
- Lightweight and ideally balanced for easy handling (weighs only 7.4kg)
Warranty 3 Years