A powerful petrol brushcutter with an ultra low-emission 4-stroke engine, the Efco DS3600-4T employs the latest technology to combine high performance and superior comfort with maximum care for the environment. This brushcutter is ideally suited to professional and large estate use and offers the perfect solution to the health and safety requirements of commercial operators and local authorities.
The high-performance 35.8 cc four-stroke engine delivers high torque, even at low crankshaft speeds, enabling you to tackle tall grass with ease as well as dense vegetation and areas of scrub. A 7 mm thick internal drive shaft offers unwavering top-level quality and the recoil housing is made of aluminium for dependable long term durability.
The 4-stroke engine on the Efco DS3600-4T Professional Brushcutter can be tilted through 360 degrees and will continue to run smoothly in any position. No 2-stroke fuel mix is required, saving you time, and the vibrations are minimal compared to a 2-stroke machine. The four-stroke engine on this model is also far quieter and much easier to start.
Other advantages include greater fuel efficiency (savings of up to 50%) and far lower oil consumption. Maintenance and parts replacement costs are also low. To help protect the health of the operator and to minimise environmental impact, the Efco DS3600-4T Brushcutter produces 85% fewer unburned hydrocarbons and 65% less nitrous oxides than a standard a 2-stroke machine.
- 50% reduction in fuel consumption compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine - a saving of 1 full tank in every 2!
- 85% reduction in unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and 65% reduction in Nitrogen oxide (NOx) compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine
- Reduced oil consumption, maintenance and spare parts requirements compared to 2-stroke
- Guaranteed easy starting in all climatic and working conditions - automatic decompression system reduces starting force and an exhaust valve closing time lag makes for lower levels of starting kickback
- No need for troublesome 2-stroke mixture preparation
- 4-stroke technology engine with overhead valves means no emission of smoke or odorous exhaust fumes
- Quiet running and reduced level of vibration compared to 2-stroke
- Anti-vibration system comprising 5 self-lubricating bushes in the shaft arm and an anti-vibration mount integral with the engine housing: these features mean the operator is completely isolated from engine vibrations thus enhancing comfort levels during use of the tool
- Ergonomic operating handle with throttle trigger lock (trigger cannot be squeezed accidentally) and controls grouped together for easy access
- All controls are situated on the ergonomic aluminium handlebar for perfect manoeuvrability of the machine
- Snap-fit filter cover: gives swift access to the compartment for air filter inspection and replacement (no tools required)
- Engine housing made up of two separate elements in plastic and aluminium - only the guard covering the area of interest need be disassembled for servicing purposes.
- 4-stroke technology makes for optimum fuel combustion reducing post-combustion carbon deposits thereby increasing the useful life of the machine, extending the time intervals between scheduled maintenance operations and reducing the frequency with which parts must be replaced.
- The facility for 360° rotation of the engine means that the brushcutter can be used in all working positions, always providing perfectly smooth performance in terms of power, torque and acceleration.
- Aluminium housing ensures solid reliability over time, even with frequent use under tough operating conditions.
- Supplied with blade and tap ‘n’ go line head
- Padded harness for added comfort
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 35.8cc Engine Power 1.0 kW Starting System No Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Oil Tank Capacity 0.10 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Dual Line Feed Bump ( tap ‘n’ go) Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 38cm Blade Yes 4-tooth Sound Level 90dB (A) (pressure) Weight 7.0 kG Warranty 3 Years