This professional petrol brushcutter from Efco combines high performance and superior comfort with a safer working environment thanks to its advanced 4-stroke engine technology. It’s ideal for maintaining overgrown grass areas and offers a modern solution to help meet the health and safety needs of commercial operators and local authorities.
The engine on the Efco DS3600-4S 4-stroke Brushcutter produces 85% fewer unburned hydrocarbons and 65% less nitrous oxides than a standard 2-stroke machine. It not only provides a safer working environment for the operator but also releases far fewer emissions into the atmosphere.
Four-stroke brushcutters also offers greater convenience and superior comfort. There is no 2-stoke fuel mixture to prepare and starting is far easier. In addition, the 4-stroke engine on this unit operates at far lower noise levels, making it much easier on the ear and your work less disruptive to the surrounding environment. A further advantage is that 4-stroke engines produce minimal vibrations compared to 2-stroke machines and so cause less fatigue from their use.
Operating costs are also lower. The 35.8cc engine on the Efco DS3600-4S 4-stroke Brushcutter consumes on average 50% less fuel than a standard 2-stroke machine and oil consumption is ultra low in comparison. Maintenance costs are also lower with fewer replacement parts being needed over the lifetime of the brushcutter.
The Efco DS3600-4S Brushcutter delivers high performance levels as well, with high torque even at low crankshaft speeds. The recoil housing is made of aluminium for dependable long-term durability and the 7mm internal drive shaft offers unwavering top-level quality. Also, the engine can be tilted through 360° without any loss in performance.
- 50% reduction in fuel consumption compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine - a saving of 1 full tank in every 2!
- 85% reduction in unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and 65% reduction in Nitrogen oxide (NOx) compared to a conventional 2-stroke engine
- Reduced oil consumption, maintenance and spare parts requirements compared to 2-stroke
- Guaranteed easy starting in all climatic and working conditions - automatic decompression system reduces starting force and an exhaust valve closing time lag makes for lower levels of starting kickback
- No need for troublesome 2-stroke mixture preparation
- 4-stroke technology engine with overhead valves means no emission of smoke or odorous exhaust fumes
- Quiet running and reduced level of vibration compared to 2-stroke
- Anti-vibration system comprising 5 self-lubricating bushes in the shaft arm and an anti-vibration mount integral with the engine housing: these features mean the operator is completely isolated from engine vibrations thus enhancing comfort levels during use of the tool
- Ergonomic operating handle with throttle trigger lock (trigger cannot be squeezed accidentally) and controls grouped together for easy access
- Generously sized loop handle made of material with a textured finish affording a firmer grip and increased comfort in all operating positions
- Snap-fit filter cover: gives swift access to the compartment for air filter inspection and replacement (no tools required)
- Engine housing made up of two separate elements in plastic and aluminium - only the guard covering the area of interest need be disassembled for servicing purposes.
- 4-stroke technology makes for optimum fuel combustion reducing post-combustion carbon deposits thereby increasing the useful life of the machine, extending the time intervals between scheduled maintenance operations and reducing the frequency with which parts must be replaced.
- The facility for 360° rotation of the engine means that the brushcutter can be used in all working positions, always providing perfectly smooth performance in terms of power, torque and acceleration.
- Aluminium housing ensures solid reliability over time, even with frequent use under tough operating conditions.
- Supplied with blade and tap ‘n’ go line head
- Shoulder strap for added comfort
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 35.8cc Engine Power 1.0 kW Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - with Load & Go Spool-Change Technology Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 13cm Blade Included - 3-Tooth / 255mm-Diameter Harness Included Shaft Diameter 26mm Weight 6.7kg Warranty 3 Years