Commercial landscapers and homeowners maintaining challenging areas of overgrown grass and scrub will be glad they added this powerful and supremely effective petrol brushcutter from Italian brand-leaders Efco to their landscaping armoury.
Key to its impressive performance is its beefy 1.1hp (21.7cc) Emak engine; an ultra-reliable two-stroke power-pack with a digital coil that optimises combustion for superior power response right across the rev-band; and a two-ring piston that combines with a nickel-plated cylinder lining and a forged-steel connector-rod to maximise the engine’s useful life.
A fuel-primer and an integral choke lever with a half-throttle setting ensure starting is utterly straightforward; while a transparent fuel-tank (0.4-litres) makes it easy to see when a refuelling-break is imminent.
The Efco DS2410S Petrol Brushcutter is the lightest in its class (only 4.5kg) and has been equipped with a full anti-vibration system, so long periods of continuous use won’t prove excessively tiring.
It comes with Efco’s Load & Go nylon-line head (130mm) that makes it possible to change the spool and get on with the job in just 20-seconds; and which boasts a handy bump-feed mechanism for fast, hassle-free line-feed (for tougher vegetation clearance tasks, you can fit the included three-tooth metal bush blade).
So as to ensure compliance with Euro 2 emission legislation, this model employs Efco’s emission-reducing Burn Right technology.
- A premium home-use brushcutter with numerous commercial-duty features
- High-spec engine with a digital coil for optimum combustion and linear torque response
- Half-throttle choke position and fuel-primer for headache-free starts
- Transparent fuel-tank means you can check the fill level at a glance
- Burn Right technology delivers Euro 2 emission compliance
- One of the the lightest brushcutters in its class – just 4.5kg
- Ergonomic ‘loop’ handle confers superior manoeuvrability
- Solid-steel drive-shaft and bevel gearing ensure optimum power-transfer
- Cutter-head spool can be changed in just 20 seconds
- Bump-feed mechanism for rapid line-feed with minimal interruption to your work
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 21.7cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Starting System Recoil with Fuel Primer & Half-Throttle Choke Setting Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Handle Type Loop Linehead Included - with 'Load & Go' Spool Replacement Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 130mm Blade Included - Three Tooth / 255mm Diameter Weight 4.5kg Warranty 3 Years