Take an aggressive approach to the clearance of well-established scrub and bramble with the powerful but lightweight and easy-handling Efco DS2400T Petrol Brushcutter.
It’s equipped with a high-performance 1.1hp (21.7cc) Emak two-stroke power-unit which, thanks to its forged-steel con-rod; two-ring piston; and nickel-plated cylinder lining, will prove exceptionally reliable in the face of heavy-duty commercial use.
An integrated choke-lever works with a fuel-primer to ensure you’ll have no starting-issues; while an electronically-controlled digital coil delivers consistently uniform combustion, in turn optimising power-output across the RPM-band.
So as to facilitate the comfortable completion of time-consuming brushcutting and grass-trimming applications, Efco have furnished the DS2400T with an ergonomic ‘U’-type handlebar and superior anti-vibration measures (its low-weight design (5.2kg) contributes further to ease-of-handling).
The Efco DS2400T Petrol Brushcutter is supplied with a 130mm-diameter line-head, which incorporates the Italian manufacturer’s Load & Go technology that makes it possible to fit a new spool in just 20-seconds.
A bump-feed mechanism means you can spool-out fresh cord by simply tapping the cutter-head on the ground; while Efco’s provision of a large-diameter (6mm) steel drive-shaft means the maximum amount of power and torque will reach the cutter-head.
Efco’s Burn Right engine technology ensures this model complies with Euro 2 emission legislation.
- A premium home-use brushcutter with numerous commercial-duty features
- High-spec engine with a digital coil for optimum combustion and linear torque response
- Half-throttle choke position and fuel-primer for headache-free starts
- 0.4-litre transparent fuel-tank means you can check the fill level at a glance
- Burn Right technology delivers Euro 2 emission compliance
- The lightest brushcutter in its class – just 5.2kg
- Ergonomic ‘bike’-type handle confers superior manoeuvrability
- Solid-steel drive-shaft and bevel gearing ensures optimum power-transfer
- Cutter-head spool can be changed in just 20 seconds
- Bump-feed mechanism for rapid line-feed with minimal interruption to your work
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 21.7cc Engine Power 1.2hp / 0.9kW Starting System Recoil with Fuel Primer & Half-Throttle Choke Setting Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - with Load & Go Spool Replacement Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 130mm Blade Included - Three Tooth / 255mm Diameter Shaft Diameter 24mm Weight 5.2kg Warranty 3 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by Alan Duffield / (Posted on 26/03/2019)
Perfect PerformanceReview by Alan Duffield / (Posted on 26/03/2019)The new machine replaces another Efco petrol strimmer that has given us 15 years very reliable service in a half acre garden. Only replaced because the old one looked "shabby".
New one starts very easily because the carburettor design has immensely improved in 15 years. Highly recommended.
Ease of Use
- Perfect Performance