If you’re a professional landscaper looking for a safe, ladder-free way to trim and shape very high-hedges, then the Efco DS2400-H is the machine for you (it has an overall length of 1.8m).
It’s powered by a very high-performance 22cc (1.2hp) engine that features a digital coil for improved fuel-economy on start-up, and which employs a fuel-primer to ensure you’ll have no problems getting the engine going from cold. A rev-limiter prevents damage to key parts when operating at high engine-speeds.
The Efco DS2400-H Long-Reach Hedgetrimmer is built to give years of service, with its aluminium transmission-housing, commercial-grade dive-linkage and employment of only quality components all combining to maximise the machine’s useful life.
Thanks to its ultra-sharp double-sided blades with a 35mm tooth-gap, the Efco DS2400-H will cut quickly and cleanly through large-diameter growth. The cutter-head is rotatable through 12-stages from 0 - 180°, so you can achieve the perfect operating angle.
Weighing just 6.8kg and offering advanced ergonomics, this model is suitable large-scale, time-consuming applications.
- Designed to make short work of professional and heavy-duty domestic applications
- Eliminates the need for ladders when trimming very high hedges
- Powerful and dependable two-stroke engine
- Fuel-primer makes cold starting easier
- Digital coil keeps the power-output constant across the rev-band
- Rev-limiter serves to protect the engine
- Premium-quality drive-linkage for quiet, low-vibration operation
- Lengthy single-sided steel blades cut quickly and cleanly
- Wide tooth-gap – ideal for large-diameter growth
- Lightweight and well balanced
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 22cc Engine Power 1.2hp / 0.9kW Starting System Recoil with Primer Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Blade Length 50cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 35mm Rotating Rear Handle No Weight 6.8kg Warranty 3 Years