Making the most of the latest developments in garden-tractor technology, this innovative, class-leading machine from Italian manufacturers Efco will appeal to the most demanding domestic lawn-enthusiasts.
Under its sleek, noise-reducing bonnet is an Emak K1450 AVD engine that combines an internal oil-pump with a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve for impressive long-term reliability; and which features a dynamically balanced crankshaft for reduced vibration and therefore less wear and a less tiring drive.
A stress-reducing electric key starter makes the ignition process as quick and easy as possible; while a fuel-tank with an impressive six-litre capacity will keep you going for lengthy periods without needing to top-up.
The Efco 84/14.5-KH Lawn Tractor boasts a straightforward foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission that makes it possible to adjust the ground-speed in infinite increments in both forward and reverse, thereby maximising manoeuvrability and making obstacle negotiation intuitively easy.
It comes with a huge 240-litre collection-bag that can be emptied from the driver’s seat, and which benefits from an audible ‘bag-full’ alarm; and it features a twin-nozzle deck-wash system that makes keeping the undercarriage free of rotting and therefore corrosive grass-clippings super-simple.
Unusually for a garden-tractor in the sub-92cm class, the Efco 84/14.5-KH features twin blades. These bring numerous advantages, including cleaner, more powerful bagging; reduced scalping; and a neater finish.
Wide pneumatic tyres offer the perfect combination of grip and gentleness; while a seven-stage height-of-cut (25-80mm) confers superior flexibility-of-use.
Designed to remain comfortable and pleasurable to drive for as long as it takes to get the job done, the Efco 84/14.5-KH has spring-assisted cutting-height adjustment; ergonomically positioned controls; electronic P.T.O. engagement; and an adjustable seat with a sprung suspension and high back.
This 84cm model features twin headlights for safe mowing in poor light and has been developed for paddocks and lawns up to around 6000m2.
A mulch-kit is supplied Free of Charge.
- A ground-breaking garden tractor packed with innovation and cutting-edge engineering solutions
- Twin-blade cutter-deck for powerful collection, a neater finish and reduced scalping
- Mulch kit supplied free of charge
- Powerful Emak OHV engine with a cast-iron cylinder liner and an internal oil-pump for durability
- Electric key start for headache-free ignition at each time of asking
- Large-capacity 6-litre fuel-tank keeps refuelling-interruptions to a minimum
- Hydro drive allows for smooth, infinite-increment speed adjustment in both forward and reverse
- Roomy 240-litre collector has a handy ‘bag-full’ alarm and can be emptied from the driving-position
- Twin deck-wash ports makes it easy to keep the deck’s underside clean
- Wide-profile pneumatic tyres will grip delicate lawn-surfaces without scuffing
- Spring-assisted height-of-cut adjustment – 7 stages from 25 to 80mm
- Adjustable driver’s seat with padding; a high back; and sprung suspension delivers optimum user-comfort
- Electronic P.TO. engagement
- Convenient step-through design for easy mounting and dismounting
- Twin headlights allow for extended working-hours
- 84cm cut – perfect for areas up to 6000m2
- Tow-bar and rear-deflector available separately
Engine Make Emak Engine Model K1450 AVD OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 432cc Engine Power 10.6hp / 7.5kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 180cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Audible Mulching Included Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Highback / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 190.5kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.