Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
This premium domestic-use garden-tractor from Italian brand-leader Efco is aimed at discerning gardeners looking for advanced mowing-performance and an unprecedented level of driving-pleasure.
It’s equipped with a newly redesigned 105cm cutter-deck which has been optimised in terms of stability and rigidity, in turn ensuring maximum adherence and therefore a comprehensive no-missed-bits finish, even on undulating ground.
An electromagnetic push-button blade-clutch serves to reduce wear and to eliminate ‘kick-back’ on blade-engagement; while Oleo-Mac’s provision of seven preset deck-heights (30-90mm) means you’ll be able to handle whatever grass-conditions you’re faced with on any particular day (the adjustment lever is positioned directly to hand).
The Efco EF105-16KH Garden Tractor boasts twin blades for a superior cut. These combine to create a powerful under-deck air-flow that works to maximise performance in both bagging- and mulching-modes.
It comes with an easy-empty 310-litre grass-catcher, so downtime caused by trips to the compost-pile is minimised; and it benefits from a comprehensive dashboard display that makes it easy to keep track of key parameters (RPM, fuel-level, etc).
The Efco EF105-16KH offers superior operator-comfort, with its compact sports-style steering-wheel; foot-pedal operated hydrostatic transmission; and adjustable seat all combining to make it a delight to drive.
A heavy-duty bumper protects the engine and front-end in the event of accidental impact; while a quick-fit hose-pipe connector makes keeping the undercarriage free of rotting clippings a breeze.
So as to help you get the most from your mower when the grass isn’t growing, Efco have equipped this model with a tow-hitch as standard.
Power is supplied by a beefy but fuel-efficient and clean-running 452cc overhead-valve engine from Emak.
- A high-specification lawn & garden tractor that offers high-end features throughout
- 3-in-1 capability lets you choose between mulching, bagging and rear-discharge
- Rigid, stable cutter-deck and twin-blades deliver a super-neat cut
- Premium four-stroke OHV engine from Emak
- Extra-large grassbag means fewer interruptions for emptying
- Numerous comfort-features, including an adjustable seat, sports-style steering-wheel and low-vibration frame
- Foot-pedal hydro drive confers intuitive control and manoeuvrability
- Electromagnetic clutch for smooth, low-wear blade engagement
- Front-bumper provides heavy-duty impact-protection
- Deck-mounted hosepipe fixture makes it easy to keep the tractor’s undercarriage clean
- Tow-hitch makes it an all-year-round workhorse
Engine Make Emak Engine Model K1600 AVD OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 0 - 9km/h Forward / 0 - 4km/h Reverse Cutting Width 105cm Cutting Heights 30-90mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 75cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 310 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Adjustable Steering Wheel Sports-Style Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Weight 230kg Lawn Size 4000-8000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.