This Hale Grey handbuilt woodfired oven from from Yorkshire-based family business Delvita is perfect for balcony- and garden-use and is capable of reaching temperatures that conventional domestic ovens just can’t match!
In fact, with its maximum temperature of 500°C, your homemade pizza will be ready to eat in a mere 90 seconds - that’s the sort of cooking-time an Italian pizza-chef would expect.
If you’re not a pizza fan, you can cook meat, fish and vegetables, all of which will have that delicious flavour you can only get from a woodfired oven.
The Delivita Hale Grey Oven is made from highly durable fibreglass and benefits from a completely waterproof casing with a crack-resistant shell.
A heatproof base ensures it will sit safely on any surface that will take the weight; while heatproof handles work to prevent accidental injury.
Easily portable, The Hale Grey weighs-in at only 25kg.
All Delvita ovens come as standard with Harrington firewood and ecolighters to help get you started.
- A premium pizza-oven from artisan family-firm Delivita
- Designed and built in Yorkshire to high specifications
- Capable of reaching the scorching temperatures essential for authentic pizza
- Rapid heat-up time
- Fibreglass construction minimises product-weight for easy portability
- Heatproof base means whatever surface it's on won't be damaged
- Heatproof handles prevent any accidental injury
- Weather- and crack-resistant casing for superior durability
- Extended manufacturer's warranty
- Ecolighters and firewood included
Type Pizza Oven Fuel Wood Style Oven Material Fibreglass Burners No Weight 30kg Dimensions L: 59cm / W: 59cm / H: 35cm Warranty 5 Years