Designed with extreme power and strength at its core and given the thumbs-up by over 100 landscapers after 16 weeks of intensive trialing, the Z7-183 is the jewel in the crown of Cub Cadet’s commercial ride-on range and is guaranteed to impress the most hardened professional gardeners and estate managers!
It goes beyond the industry-standard when it comes to build-quality, featuring as it does the market’s only Triple 7-gauge steel cutter-deck, which, as its name suggests, comprises three layers of 7-gauge steel for the ultimate in robustness.
Further durability-features include rugged 5/16” side-reinforcements; a laser-cut steel frame with heavy-duty bumpers; and an e-coating that confers automotive-grade corrosion-resistance.
The Cub Cadet Z7-183 Pro offers unmatchable manoeuvrability, with its twin independent hydrostatic-drives making it possible to execute time-saving zero-turns and ensuring ultra-smooth handling and enhanced hillside stability.
It’s both mulch- and side-discharge-capable, so it’s just as suitable for formal lawns as it is for rough, outlying areas; and it benefits from six anti-scalp deck-wheels that work to eliminate gouging and turf-marking when turning on rolling ground.
Providing some serious muscle is a Kawasaki FX1000V engine; a top-of-the-line 999cc (31hp) four-stroke, twin-cylinder motor that’s specifically designed for commercial mowers and heavy plant-equipment; and which features tried-and-tested V-Twin technology for aggressive torque-output and super-smooth performance.
Pressurised lubrication combines with a multi-stage canister-type air-filter to confer the best possible long-term reliability; while Kawasaki’s overhead V-valve configuration delivers a marked cut in noise, emissions and fuel-costs.
Comfort is key in a machine designed for all-day use, so Cub Cadet have furnished the Z7-183 with an armrest-equipped adjustable high-back suspension seat that offers excellent lumbar support; and which ensures the operator’s body is exposed to minimal vibration (a soft-grip steering-wheel contributes further to driver-comfort).
It boasts a widest-in-class 183cm working-width which ensures vast swathes of ground can be covered with every pass; and it’s fitted with a rollbar that means slope-work can be tackled with confidence.
- A heavy-duty ride-on built to cope with all-day every-day commercial use
- Ultra-tough Triple 7-gauge steel cutter-deck
- Laser-cut steel frame with corrosion-resistant e-coating
- An exceptional performer on significant inclines
- Offers unrivalled manoeuvrability thanks to its zero-turn capability
- Straightforward steering-wheel control of all four wheels
- Twin hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinite-increment ground-speed adjustment
- Immensely powerful V-Twin OHV engine from Kohler
- Full-pressure lubrication keeps the engine oiled whatever angle you’re working at
- Both mulch- and side-discharge-capable
- Multiple cutting-heights for ultra-precise blade positioning
- Safety-maximising roll-bar
- Gauge-wheels stop the deck digging-in when turning on uneven ground
- High-back seat with arm-rests for long hours of comfortable mowing and towing
- Adjustable steering-column can be set-up to suit any operator
- Wide, large-diameter drive-tyres for gentle, scuff-free traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system
- Electronic PTO engagement
- Handy cup-holder
- Tow-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FX1000V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 999cc Engine Power 31hp Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 46 Litres (2 x 23 Litres) Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 12mph (Max.) - 7500m2/h Cutting Width 183cm Cutting Heights 26-127mm (17 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic - Push Button Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable with Arm-Rests & Suspension Steering Wheel Adjustable with Soft Grip Steering Synchro Steer™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 + 2 Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 610mm Weight 732kg Lawn Size Up to 80,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.