Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£549.00
MowDirect Price Only£479.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Estate-managers, groundskeepers, council contractors and any other professional landscapers are guaranteed to be seriously impressed by this very high-specification zero-turn ride-on mower from Cub Cadet!
Key amongst those high-spec features is its Kawasaki FX850V engine; a smooth-running, high-torque V-Twin unit that puts-out an enormous 27hp (at 3600rpm); and which utilises the globally-renowned Japanese manufacturer’s emission-cutting and fuel-saving overhead-valve (OHV) technology.
Full-pressure lubrication and a multi-stage canister-type air-filter deliver outstanding long-term reliability; while a remarkably large 56-litre fuel-capacity (2 x 28-litres) will see you through long-periods of work without interruption.
The turn-on-the-spot capability of the Cub Cadet Z5-152 is down to its combination of four-wheel steering with dual independent hydrostatic-transmissions - you’ll enjoy a degree of manoeuvrability you just can’t get from a conventional ride-on, whizzing around obstacles and negotiating tight spots and end-of-pass turns with the utmost rapidity.
It boasts a robust welded-steel deck and a corrosion-resistant E-coated frame, so it’s well-equipped to handle the rigours of all-day, every-day use; and it’s fitted with a heavy-duty roll-bar that will protect the driver in the unlikely event it tips sideways on a slope (the roll-bar folds for storage).
The Cub Cadet Z5-152 Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower packs-in the comfort features, including cruise-control; an adjustable steering-column; an adjustable high-back seat (with armrests); power-steering; and a cup-holder.
It runs on large-diameter, wide-profile rear-tyres that reduce the chance of turf-damage on formal lawns, while maximising traction; and it features Cub Cadet’s SmartJet™ deck-wash system, so cleaning the blades of corrosive, performance-limiting clippings will prove a fast, hassle-free operation.
Cub Cadet’s provision of a tow-hitch means you can work with any of numerous trailed attachments offered by MowDirect; while a series of deck-mounted gauge-wheels prevent scalping when manoeuvring on undulating terrain.
The Z5-152 is both mulch- and side-discharge-capable, with the relevant accessories supplied as standard.
- A heavy-duty ride-on built to cope with all-day every-day commercial use
- An exceptional performer on significant inclines
- Offers unrivalled manoeuvrability thanks to its zero-turn capability
- Straightforward steering-wheel control of all four wheels
- Twin hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinite-increment ground-speed adjustment
- Immensely powerful V-Twin OHV engine from Kohler
- Full-pressure lubrication keeps the engine oiled whatever angle you’re working at
- Both mulch- and side-discharge-capable
- Multiple cutting-heights for ultra-precise blade positioning
- Safety-maximising roll-bar
- Gauge-wheels stop the deck digging-in when turning on uneven ground
- High-back seat with arm-rests for long hours of comfortable mowing and towing
- Adjustable steering-column can be set-up to suit any operator
- Wide, large-diameter drive-tyres for gentle, scuff-free traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system
- Electronic PTO engagement
- Cup-holder and storage box
- Tow-hitch included
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FX850V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 852cc Engine Power 27hp / 20.1kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 56 Litres (2 x 28 Litres) Transmission Dual Hydrostatic Drive - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 152cm Cutting Heights 26-127mm (17 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic - Push Button Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Cup Holder Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable with Arm-Rests Steering Wheel Adjustable Steering Synchro Steer™ Deck Washout Port SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Lawn Size 60,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Domestic / 1 Year Commercial
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)