The Cub Cadet XZ2-127 is possibly the most advanced machine in its class!
Its steering-wheel-operated zero-turn technology enables you to turn literally 360° degrees on the spot, making this out-front riding mower capable of exceptionally fast turn-around times; and able to get in and out of the sort of extremely tight spots that a machine of this size would never normally be able to handle. It’s also great at hugging the very edges of your lawn when mowing along curves and around obstacles, such as tree trunks and garden ornaments.
With the cutter-deck positioned at the front of the mower, the Cub Cadet XZ2-127 is ideal for trimming around bushes and under overhanging tree-branches, saving on the need for additional strimmer work.
The extra-wide 127cm deck is about the largest you'll find on this type of sit-on mower and will enable you to achieve the fastest possible work-rate - it will comfortably handle areas well in excess of 20,000m2.
The three blades are configured with two at the back and one at the front, ensuring a uniform cut is achieved without the need for timed belts.
Spring-assisted eight-position deck-adjustment allows you to set the height-of-cut from the seat quickly and with a minimum of effort; while anti-scalp wheels mean the deck-edges won't gouge the turf when manoeuvring on undulating ground.
There is also a pair of deck-wash nozzles which enable you to keep the underside of the cutting deck clean - this reduces the corrosive effects of grime and prevents the deck becoming clogged up with dead cuttings.
The Cub Cadet XZ2-127 Zero-Turn Mower is equipped with an extremely reliable and impressively powerful 726cc Kawasaki OHV engine. The V-Twin cylinders produce a nice even distribution of power which places less strain on the engine, thereby ensuring a longer working life. A capacious 10.5-litre litre petrol tank enables you to mow for longer before having to stop work to re-fuel.
Comfort features are present throughout: the adjustable seat can be set to a suitable position; the high back and arm rests provide additional support; and the steering wheel is also adjustable to suit the individual operator and has a soft-touch feel. In addition, the cutting deck can be engaged with a single flick of a switch.
For ease of use, a foot operated hydrostatic drive system is featured on the Cub Cadet XZ2-127 that allows you to automatically vary the speed - both forward and reverse - without the hassle of having to manually change gears.
- Synchro Steer™ technology – control the mower using the steering wheel rather than levers
- Zero-Turn capability provides exceptional agility and can cut mowing time by 50%
- Hugely powerful Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves
- Full-pressure lubrication extends the working-life of the engine
- Effort- and time-saving electric starter
- Dual-hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinitely variable control of the ground-speed
- Twin-bladed side-discharge cutter-deck will perform brilliantly on long grass
- Optional grass-collector available
- Four deck-mounted gauge-wheels guard against scalping
- Welded-steel box-frame for strength and rigidity
- Floating deck and pivoting front-axle for a close, consistent cut
- Wide-ranging height-of-cut adjustment to suit conditions
- Wide, large-diameter drive-wheels for superior traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Adjustable high-back seat for comfortable mowing
- Light, intuitive steering
- Electronic blade-engagement minimises wear on key components
- Low centre-of-gravity and wide-stance provide stability on slopes
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 16.1hp / 12.0kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10.5 Litres Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 127cm Cutting Heights 38-100mm Height Adjustment Lever Blades Triple Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Foot Pedal Deck Washout Port Yes Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Grass Collector Optional - 300 Litres Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Steering Synchro Steer™ Steering Wheel 2-Stage Adjustable Turning Circle Zero Turn Seat High Back / 12-Stage Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Weight 281kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years Cutting Width No
- The Brand
MTD Cub CadetWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)