Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
Conventional sit-on mowers just can’t compete with the manoeuvrability offered by this advanced zero-turn machine from premium brand Cub Cadet.
Its ability to turn through 360° is thanks to its dual foot-pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and steering-wheel controlled front-castor wheels. Labelled Synchro Steer™, this system confers unrivalled agility and ensures the XZ2-117i will take obstacles in its stride and can be quickly turned around at the end of each pass.
The beating heart of the Cub Cadet XZ2-117i is a high-capacity 726cc Kawasaki four-stroke OHV power-unit that combines full-pressure lubrication with cast-iron cylinder-sleeves so as to maximise service-life; and which has V-Twin configured cylinders for extra torque and low-vibration, low-noise performance.
The engine develops a hefty 12hp (@ 2400rpm) and boasts a stress-busting electric key starter.
Combining an 11-gauge steel mower-deck with a 38mm welded-steel box frame, the Cub Cadet XZ2-117i Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower has been built to cope with the demands of commercial and heavy-duty homeowner use.
It’s equipped with an electronic PTO, so you can expect smooth, almost wear-free blade engagement; and it benefits from a free-floating deck-design that ensures you won’t be left with any missed bits when mowing undulating surfaces (gauge-wheels on the deck work to prevent unsightly scalping).
The Cub Cadet XZ2-117i is both side-discharge- and mulch-capable, so it will perform just as well on long meadow-grass as it will on a manicured formal lawn.
Large, wide-profile drive-tyres deliver scuff-free traction and will easily handle adverse terrain; while a low centre-of-gravity and wide wheelbase make it possible to work safely on banks and other sharp inclines.
Thanks to its compression-sprung high-backed seat, low-effort light-touch steering and adjustable steering column, the Cub Cadet XZ2-117i is hard to beat when it comes to driver-comfort.
Other desirable features include a deck-wash system (SmartJet™) for no-hassle cleaning of the deck’s underside; an extra-wide cutting-height range (38-100mm) for superior flexibility-of-use; and cruise-control for the elimination of foot-strain.
This model’s 117cm width-of-cut is ideal for areas up to around 16,000m2.
- Synchro Steer™ technology – control the mower using the steering wheel rather than levers
- Zero-Turn capability provides exceptional agility and can cut mowing time by 50%
- Hugely powerful Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves
- Full-pressure lubrication extends the working-life of the engine
- Effort- and time-saving electric starter
- Dual-hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinitely variable control of the ground-speed
- Twin-bladed side-discharge cutter-deck will perform brilliantly on long grass
- Optional grass-collector available
- Four deck-mounted gauge-wheels guard against scalping
- Welded-steel box-frame for strength and rigidity
- Floating deck and pivoting front-axle for a close, consistent cut
- Wide-ranging height-of-cut adjustment to suit conditions
- Wide, large-diameter drive-wheels for superior traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Adjustable high-back seat for comfortable mowing
- Light, intuitive steering
- Electronic blade-engagement minimises wear on key components
- Low centre-of-gravity and wide-stance provide stability on slopes
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR-Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 16.1hp / 12kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10.5 Litres Transmission Twin Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 117cm Cutting Heights 38-100mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional - 210 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat High Back / 12-Stage Adjustable Steering Wheel 2-Stage Adjustable Steering Synchro Steer™ Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 118cm x 125cm x 203cm Weight 256kg Lawn Size 6000-16,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)