Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£110.00
MowDirect Price Only£239.00
MowDirect Price Only£179.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£219.00
The Cub Cadet XZ2-107i is a revolutionary new sit-on lawnmower that offers straightforward steering-wheel operated zero-turn technology, rather than the clunky and hard-to-manage lever-based steering found on conventional zero-turn machines.
This ride-on will turn 360° on the spot, making it the most manoeuvrable machine in its class and the ideal solution for fast and efficient mowing over large areas of lawn containing obstacles such as trees, flowerbeds. Its zero-turn capability also makes it perfect for quickly getting in and out of tight corners and ensures it can be rapidly repositioned at the end of the pass.
Fitted with a substantial 107cm combination deck that can either mulch or side-discharge clippings, the Cub Cadet XZ2-107i is a serious piece of mowing equipment designed for both homeowners and professional gardeners.
There’s no grass collector to stop and empty, further speeding-up mowing-time; and the large-sized 10.5-litre fuel-tank will keep you going for long periods without interruption.
Gauge-wheels on the front and rear of the deck offer protection against scalping and help you to achieve a neat and even cut; while an eight-step height-of-cut provides the flexibility you'll need to manage different grass-types.
As you'd expect from a premium brand, Cub Cadet have made every effort to ensure a comfortable user experience in every aspect of the XZ2-107i's operation. The first thing you’ll notice when you climb on board this luxurious ride-on mower is the deluxe high-back seat. The seat can be adjusted backwards or forwards to suit the individual operator; while the soft-touch steering-wheel can be tilted to provide a naturally comfortable driving position. These features make the Cub Cadet XZ2-107i a real joy to drive and help to minimise any operator fatigue during long periods of use.
In addition, to save time and for ease of use, the cutting-height can be comfortably adjusted from the seat via an ergonomic spring-assisted lever.
The Cub Cadet XZ2-107i Ride-On Lawnmower boasts a 14.5hp (603cc) Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin OHV engine, which provides immense power and assured performance. Kawasaki engines are amongst the best available and have a longer service-life than lower-cost alternatives. They're ultra-reliable and benefit from comprehensive spare parts availability. Combined with a heavy-duty welded steel frame and deck-carriage and the employment of high-grade components throughout, this front-deck rider has been built to last.
Other quality features include extra-large turf-tyres that provide maximum traction and protect your lawn from scuffing; and twin deck-wash nozzles (SmartJet™) that make the removal of rotting debris from the undercarriage quick and easy.
An electronic PTO clutch ensures smooth, low-wear blade-engagement; while cruise-control means you can give your foot a rest when undertaking unbroken straight-line runs.
- A premium ride-on mower offering the manoeuvrability only zero-turn can provide
- Synchro Steer™ technology – control the mower using the steering wheel rather than levers
- Zero-turn capability provides exceptional agility and can cut mowing time by 50%
- Hugely powerful Kawasaki V-Twin OHV engine with cast-iron cylinder sleeves
- Full-pressure lubrication extends the working-life of the engine
- Effort- and time-saving electric starter
- Dual-hydrostatic drive for smooth, infinitely variable control of the ground-speed
- Twin-bladed side-discharge cutter-deck will perform brilliantly on long grass
- Also mulch-capable
- Deck-mounted gauge-wheels guard against scalping
- Heavy-duty welded-steel box frame for strength and rigidity
- Floating deck and pivoting front-axle for a close, consistent cut
- Wide-ranging height-of-cut adjustment to suit conditions
- Wide, large-diameter drive-wheels for superior traction
- SmartJet™ deck-wash system for easy cleaning of the deck’s underside
- Adjustable high-back seat for comfortable mowing
- Light, intuitive steering
- Electronic blade-engagement minimises wear on key components
- Low centre-of-gravity and wide stance provides stability on slopes
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 14.5hp / 10.8kW @ 3600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 10.5 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Dual Hydro-Gear™ Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 38-100mm (8 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle Zero Turn Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional - 200 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights No Hour Meter Yes Seat High-Back / Adjustable (11 Positions) Steering Wheel Adjustable (2 Positions) with Comfort Grip Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 91cm x 127cm x 203cm Weight 234kg Lawn Size 4000-12,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)