Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
This highly versatile garden tractor from Cub Cadet offers three cutting-modes: side-discharge; collection; and mulching. As a result, it’s equally at home on the sort of long, rough grass you’ll find in orchards and paddocks as it is on the ‘bowling green’-style formal lawn that’s so popular amongst UK gardeners (the mulch-kit is included).
Making it tick is a high-capacity 603cc (18hp) twin-cylinder OHV engine from esteemed Japanese manufacturers Kawasaki. Thanks to its classic V-Twin cylinder-layout, the engine is clean-burning; smooth in operation; and exceptionally fuel-efficient. Noise levels are also significantly reduced when compared to conventional twin-cylinder units; while torque-output is maximised.
The extra-wide 117cm twin-bladed cutter-deck on the Cub Cadet XT2 PS117 allows for a fast cut over very large areas and has been offset so you can mow flush against walls and fence-lines.
Twin anti-scalp wheels ensure you’ll be able to achieve a smooth, gouge-free finish on undulating ground; while a wash-nozzle means you can attach a hosepipe, spin the blades and be sure all the debris has been cleared from the deck’s underside.
Changing the ground-speed on a manual-shift tractor can be a complicated operation and takes up a great deal of time as you have to stop each time you want to adjust the ground-speed. Cub Cadet have circumvented this problem by equipping the XT2 PS117 Garden Tractor with a hydrostatic drive; a premium feature that provides smooth, gear-shift-free acceleration (forward and reverse) via a single foot-pedal. A cruise-control function allows you to lock the ground-speed when undertaking long, unbroken passes so as to prevent ankle strain.
The Cub Cadet XT2 PS117 employs MTD’s RevTEK technology, whereby you can choose to keep the blades engaged when undertaking reversing manoeuvres (providing you’re totally sure it’s safe to do so). Comfort features include a convenient step-though frame; a deluxe ten-stage-adjustable high-back seat; and effortless light-touch steering via a padded steering-wheel.
Durability-maximising features include a fully welded heavy-gauge steel frame and a strong cast-iron front axle.
This model also offers Bluetooth connectivity via the Cub Cadet app.
- A premium-grade garden-tractor offering a multitude of high-end features
- Quiet, efficient and super-smooth V-Twin OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Three mowing-modes: mulching, side-discharge and collection (twin-bagger system optional)
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and cast-iron front axle confer superior durability
- Deck-wash link makes it super-simple to clean the underside of the cutter-deck
- Hydrostatic drive and ultra-tight turning radius ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
- Comfort features include a deluxe high-back seat and a fatigue-eliminating cruise-control function
- Large-diameter pneumatic tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent turf-damage
- Multiple heights-of-cut for managing varying grass-conditions
- Capable of reversing with the blades engaged
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.4kW @ 2600rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 117cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 40cm Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable (10 Positions) Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 126cm x 180cm Weight 215kg Lawn Size Up to 12,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.