Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
An extremely powerful garden tractor with superior features suitable for both lawns and rougher ground.
New to the Cub Cadet range of superior tractors, the XT3 QR106E is suitable for both formal lawns and rougher ground. It has a 106cm non-timed deck for greater reliability and comes equipped with an extremely powerful but super-smooth and fuel-efficient 726cc (17hp) Kawasaki V-Twin engine.
The Cub Cadet XT3 QR106E utilizes the unique "Direct Collect®" bagging-system for efficient bagging in wet or dry conditions; and has extremely smooth electronic blade-engagement, together with many other features you'd expect from a premium-brand tractor.
Also featured is a hydrostatic drive that offers gearless transmission and instant movement from forwards to reverse; and a cast-iron axle for extra strength and durability.
The Cub Cadet XT3 QR106E is equipped with Cub Cadet's RevTEK™ 'cut in reverse' safety system. This unique feature enables the operator to select, if safe, an override system to allow the unit to operate with the cutters engaged while backing-up.
The XT3 QR106E incorporates a power bag-lift, enabling easy emptying of the massive 360-litre grass-collector; and it's fitted with bumper-bar to give added protection to your tractor.
And to keep your investment clean and in top working-order each time you use it, this model is equipped with deck-cleaning nozzles that are designed to fit a standard hosepipe attachment.
The XT3 QR106E also features Bluetooth connectivity via the Cub Connect app.
- Extremely powerful Kawasaki V-Twin engine
- Hydrostatic drive-system for enhanced manoeuvrability and increased speed of operation
- Double-bladed offset deck means no timing-belt is required
- Direct Collect® high-vacuum deck for collecting in both wet and dry conditions
- Electric grassbag lift for easy emptying
- Automatic "bag full" audible warning system
- RevTEK reverse-mowing technology
- Tight turning-circle for greater manoeuvrability
- Huge collector for fewer emptying-stops - lifts on and off for easy storage
- FAST-ATTACH™ system on deck, grass box and all attachments
- Step-thru frame for safe and easy access to driving position
- Low centre of gravity and wide stance for better traction and stability, especially on slopes and inclines
- 12-gauge robotically-welded steel frame for excellent durability
- Cast-iron wide-track front axle articulates to follow contours of terrain
- Positive camber of the front wheels for better traction on tight turns
- Single-lever adjustable high-back seat for comfort and support
- Soft-touch steering and padded foot rests for additional comfort
- Ergonomic design of the controls for safe and positive use
- 12-volt adapter for use of accessories
- Heavy-duty deck with with large-sized anti-scalp wheels built to withstand toughest of mowing conditions and to provide a uniform cut
- Spring-loaded deck-lever for quick and easy lowering and raising of deck by any operator
- Disc brakes, twin headlights and cup holder
- Smart Jet deck-wash system
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model V-Twin Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 17hp / 12.7kW @ 2300rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic (Forward & Reverse) - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.4km/h (Max.) Cutting Width 106cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Single lever / Spring Loaded Blade Engagement (PTO) Automotive Turning Circle 53cm Blades Double Grass Collector 360 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes - Via Ergo Telescopic Handle Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Deluxe with Blade Shutoff Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes - LED High Illumination Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back - Adjustable with Armrests Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 (2 Ball / 2 Narrow) Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes - Heavy-Duty Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm x 150mm with Sleeve Bearings Wheels - Rear 460mm x 240mm with Sleeve Bearings Dimensions (HxWxL) 118cm x 110cm x 267cm Weight 268kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- The Brand
MTD Cub CadetWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)