Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
Small enough to fit through narrow gateways, but large enough to cover a substantial area fast, this nimble little ride-on from trusted American brand Cub Cadet is the perfect choice for gardeners looking to step-up from a conventional walk-behind mower.
Under the driver’s seat lies an impressively powerful 420cc Cub Cadet four-stroke engine that develops a hefty 11hp (at 3000rpm); and which employs overhead-valve technology so as to keep noise, vibration, emissions and fuel-costs to an absolute minimum.
Electric key start eliminates all hassle from the ignition process; while a capacious 4.9-litre tank means lengthy run-times without interruption.
The Cub Cadet LR2 NS76 Ride-On Mower can either mulch or side-discharge your grass-clippings, with the former option great for well-maintained formal lawns; and the latter perfect for overgrown long-grass areas (a 115-litre collector is available separately).
It features Cub Cadet’s RevTEK™ mow-in-reverse facility, so you'll be able to back-up with the blades engaged providing it’s safe to do so; and it’s equipped with a SmartJet® deckwash nozzle for quick and easy cleaning of the blade and under-deck area.
Thanks to its hydrostatic drive, which gives you infinite-increment control of the ground-speed (both forward and reverse) using a foot-pedal, the Cub Cadet LR2 NS76 is a delight to drive and excels when it comes to manoeuvrability.
A five-position cutting-height range (38-95mm) means you can make changes to suit the grass-length and your prefered finish; while a deluxe high-back seat provides optimum lumbar-support and serves to maximise driver-comfort (comfort is further enhanced by an adjustable steering column).
Other quality features include a floating cutter-deck that ensures a consistent finish on undulating terrain; and powerful LED headlights for safe low-light mowing.
- A compact, easy-to-drive and versatile ride-on from Cub Cadet
- Powerful four-stroke single-cylinder OHV engine with full-pressure lubrication
- Large-capacity fuel-tank keeps downtime to a minimum
- Smooth, foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission confers superior manoeuvrability
- Offers mulching and side-discharge capabilities as standard - suitable for short and long grass
- Five-stage height-of-cut further enhances flexibility-of-use
- Telescopic steering-column for optimum operator comfort
- Turf-saver tyres ensure the lawn surface is not damaged by the mower’s weight
- Safety-enhancing brake-pedal lock RevTEK - reverse with the blade engaged
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit any operator
- Deck-wash port makes it simple to remove clumped, corrosive clippings from the undercarriage
Engine Make Cub Cadet Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 420cc Engine Power 11hp / 8.2kW @ 3000rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.9 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Turning Circle 46cm Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 38-95mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector Optional - 115 Litres Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - LED Seat High-Back - Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet® Wheels - Front 330mm Wheels - Rear 406mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 112cm x 85mm x 157mm Weight 127kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 3 Years