Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Aimed at discerning homeowners maintaining substantial grounds, the supremely well-equipped Cub Cadet XT3QS137 offers the ideal combination of powerful performance, robust build-quality and ease of use.
That superior performance is down to its 726cc (22.7hp) Kawasaki FR691V engine. These pro-standard V-Twin units employ overhead-valve technology for optimised compression and therefore increased power and reduced running-costs. Furthermore, the OHV configuration keeps things running cooler, in turn extending service-life.
A cast-iron cylinder-sleeve optimises compression and will withstand years of abuse; while full-pressure lubrication keeps things running smoothly when operating on sharp inclines (up to 25°).
The Cub Cadet XT3QS137 Garden Tractor comes equipped with an extra-wide 137cm triple-bladed side-discharge cutter-deck that will devour large areas of overgrown meadow-grass in quick-time.
The blades are overlapping for a no-missed-bits finish; and they can remain engaged as you reverse, thanks to Cub Cadet’s RevTEK system.
Featuring an infinitely-variable foot-pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission and boasting a super-tight 38cm turning-circle, the Cub Cadet XT3QS137 offers a level of manoeuvrability that belies its size.
Twin headlights mean you can work safely in dusky conditions; while a heavy-duty gear-casing, heavy-gauge steel frame and a cast-iron front axle provide reassurance when it comes to durability.
This high-torque machine utilises a shaft-type drive for ultra-efficient power-transfer and rock-solid reliability.
It’s equipped with four deck-mounted gauge-wheels that prevent scalping and ensure a consistent cut; and it benefits from a system-monitor for at-a-glance checking of all the important parameters.
Simple to operate, the Cub Cadet XT3QS137 offers light-touch electronic PTO engagement and straightforward lever-based cutting-height selection from any of the twelve positions available (25-100mm).
Also featured is a deck-wash nozzle for no-hassle cleaning of the deck’s underside.
Optional mulch-kit and 350-litre triple-bag collector available.
- A premium side-discharge tractor capable of handling very long grass
- Quiet, efficient and super-smooth V-Twin OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and cast-iron front axle confer superior durability
- Deck-wash link makes it super-simple to clean the underside of the cutter-deck
- Hydrostatic drive and ultra-tight turning radius ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
- Deluxe high-back seat for a comfortable, fatigue-free drive
- Large-diameter pneumatic tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent turf-damage
- Multiple heights-of-cut for managing varying grass-conditions
- Capable of reversing with the blades engaged
- Easy-read system-monitor
- Mulch-kit available separately
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 22.7hp / 16.9kW @ 3000rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Dual Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 137cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 38cm Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional (350-litre Triple Bag) Mulching Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Seat Adjustable with High Back & Armrests Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 4 + Front Roller Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 584mm Wheelbase 129cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 120cm x 103cm x 190cm Weight 320kg Lawn Size 20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)