Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£285.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£155.00
MowDirect Price Only£249.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£439.00
Fitted with a 23hp (726cc) Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine - one of the most powerful on any domestic lawn tractor - this outstandingly well-appointed machine from Cub Cadet is capable of dealing with the toughest grass-conditions that the domestic gardener is likely to encounter, and will tow the heaviest attachments with ease.
The engine employs a V-Twin cylinder-configuration that ensures ultra-smooth power delivery with reduced noise and improved fuel-economy when set against engines with the standard cylinder layout.
An electric key starter means achieving ignition will be a fast, stress-free operation; while full-pressure lubrication works to extend service-life and makes it possible to operate successfully on sharp inclines. The Cub Cadet XT3QS127 Garden Tractor offers three mowing-modes, with side-discharge and mulching as standard and bagging optional. The versatility these provide is invaluable, as you’ll be able to work just as effectively on fine, manicured lawns as you would on long-grass areas such as paddocks and orchards.
Thanks to its exceptionally wide 127cm triple-bladed cutter-deck, the Cub Cadet XT3QS127 is an incredibly fast performer over the very largest areas.
A hosepipe attachment makes it easy to keep the deck’s underside free of performance-inhibiting debris; while a pair of anti-scalp wheels work to protect the turf when operating on rolling terrain. The deck has been offset, so you can mow right up to walls and hedges.
Another stand-out feature amongst many on this model is MTD’s RevTEK™ system. This makes it possible to reverse without needing to disengage the blades – perfect when it’s not practical to turn the tractor around in a tight space.
Equipped with a foot-pedal controlled hydrostatic drive, whereby you can adjust the ground-speed in infinite increments with no gear-shift, the Cub Cadet XT3QS127 is so much more manoeuvrable than comparable tractors with a manual transmission. The provision of a cruise control works to reduce driver-fatigue when undertaking lengthy straight-line runs.
Other comfort-enhancing features include a deluxe 10-stage-adjustable high-back seat; low-effort light-touch steering; and a handy step-through frame.
A cutting-edge machine, this model offers Bluetooth connectivity via the Cub Connect app, thereby enabling you to easily keep track of inspection dates and status updates.
It has a differential lock, so extra traction can be summoned-up when the going gets tough; and it's built around a durability-maximising robotically-welded frame with Cub Cadet's corrosion-prevent E-Coating.
- A premium-grade garden-tractor offering a multitude of high-end features
- Quiet, efficient and super-smooth V-Twin OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Three mowing-modes: mulching, side-discharge and collection (triple-bagger system optional)
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and cast-iron front axle confer superior durability
- Deck-wash link makes it super-simple to clean the underside of the cutter-deck
- Hydrostatic drive and ultra-tight turning radius ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
- Comfort features include a deluxe high-back seat and a fatigue-eliminating cruise-control function
- Large-diameter pneumatic tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent turf-damage
- Multiple heights-of-cut for managing varying grass-conditions
- Capable of reversing with the blades engaged
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 23hp / 16.9kW @ 3500rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Differential Yes - All Ground Traction Cutting Width 127cm Cutting Heights 25mm-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Operated Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 38cm Blades Triple Grass Collector Optional (Triple Bag) Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - LED Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Deluxe with High Back Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes - 2 Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 406mm Wheels - Rear 559mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 155cm x 197cm Weight 260kg Lawn Size 8000-20,000m2+ Warranty 3 Years
- The Brand
MTD Cub CadetWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)