Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£29.95
Compact ride-on mowers are seeing a rapid increase in popularity, and with machines like the Cub Cadet LR1 NR76 coming to market, it’s no real surprise.
It’s characterised by its super-tight 46cm turning-circle and relatively narrow 76cm working-width; a combination that ensures obstacles; difficult corners; end of pass turns; and restricted gateways can all be negotiated without trouble.
For smooth, intuitive control of the ground-speed, Cub Cadet have equipped this model with a six-speed, foot-pedal operated Transmatic drive. When speeding up you can go through the gears without stopping to shift; while when slowing down, you simply depress the clutch / brake pedal until you reach your desired pace (the transmission then resets to the original preset ground-speed when the pedal is released).
The Cub Cadet LR1 NR76 Ride-On Mower offers three mowing-modes (collection; rear-discharge; and mulching) so you can select the one that will be most effective in any given conditions.
It comes with a high-capacity 200-litre grass-catcher, which means you can spend more time mowing and less time at the compost-heap; and it has a telescoping steering-column and an adjustable padded seat for a more comfortable drive.
Thanks to its large, turf-saving tyres, which ensures the power is put down gently, the LR1 NR76 develops ample traction, but won’t damage the surface of the lawn. A five-step cutting-height (38 – 95mm) allows you to create the finish you prefer; while a capacious 4.9-litre fuel-tank helps to reduce downtime caused by top-up stops.
Power for the Cub Cadet LR1 NR76 is supplied by a 420cc single-cylinder four-stroke electric-start engine from Cub Cadet themselves.
- Compact, easy to drive and effortlessly manoeuvrable
- 76cm cut and 46cm turning-circle
- Powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine from Cub Cadet
- Smooth, foot-pedal controlled Transmatic transmission (six-speed)
- Offers bagging; mulching; and rear-discharge capabilities as standard
- Five-stage height-of-cut further enhances flexibility-of-use
- Roomy 200-litre collector increased productivity
- Telescopic steering-column for optimum operator comfort
- Turf-saver tyres ensure the lawn surface is not damaged by the mower’s weight
- Safety-enhancing brake-pedal lock
- Reverse safety-switch
Engine Make Cub Cadet Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 420cc Engine Power 11hp / 8.2kW @ 2900rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 4.9 Litres Transmission Transmatic Shift-on-the-Go (6 Speed) Drive Rear Wheel Turning Circle 46cm Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 38-95mm (5 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 200 Litres Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Included Wheels - Front 330mm x 127mm Wheels - Rear 406mm x 165mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 113cm x 86cm x 225cm Weight 145kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.