Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£389.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
Twin-cylinder power, superior German build-quality and a raft of comfort-features make this premium-range garden-tractor from Cub Cadet a great choice for homeowners looking to get that bit more from their purchase.
Driving the twin-blades and rear-wheels is a high-capacity 603cc Kawasaki OHV engine with a V-Twin configuration for quiet and efficient operation; and a pressurised oiler-system that ensures key parts are kept constantly and thoroughly lubricated, even when working on marked inclines.
A Dynamically Balanced Crankshaft smooths-out vibration so as to minimise driver-fatigue; while no-tools air-filter access makes routine maintenance a breeze.
The Cub Cadet XT2 PS107 Garden Tractor boasts three in one mowing, with side-discharge mode ideal for overgrown paddock-grass; and mulching-mode designed to achieve a tidy finish on formal lawns (a capacious twin-bagger is available as an optional accessory).
It’s equipped with a cast-iron front axle and is constructed around a fully welded heavy-gauge steel frame, so build-quality is rock-solid; and it features Cub Cadet’s unique SmartJet™ deck-wash system that makes keeping the undercarriage free of rotting, performance-inhibiting grass a fast, hassle-free operation.
Boasting a tightest-in-class turning-radius of just 17cm and employing an infinitely variable foot-pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission, the Cub Cadet CC1018BHG excels at both obstacle-negotiation and end-of-pass repositioning manoeuvres.
Deck-mounted gauge-wheels and wide-profile tyres work to guard against turf-damage; while 12 preset cutting-heights (25-100mm) ensure there’s a blade position for every eventuality.
Designed with careful attention paid to driver-comfort, the Cub Cadet XT2 PS107 features a luxury adjustable seat; ergonomic foot-pedals; a soft-grip steering-wheel; and cruise control.
It employs Cub Cadet’s time-saving and manoeuvrability-enhancing RevTEK technology, whereby you can mow while reversing when required; and it combines twin-blades with a deep-domed deck-design so as to optimise air-flow and maximise mulching- and collection performance (a twin-bag catcher is available as an optional accessory).
- A premium-grade garden-tractor offering a multitude of high-end features
- Quiet, efficient and super-smooth V-Twin OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Dynamically Balanced Crankshaft keeps vibration to a minimum
- Convenient tool-free air-filter access
- Three mowing-modes: mulching, side-discharge and collection (twin-bagger system optional)
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and cast-iron front axle confer superior durability
- Deck-wash link makes it super-simple to clean the underside of the cutter-deck
- Hydrostatic drive and ultra-tight turning radius ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
- Comfort features include a deluxe high-back seat and a fatigue-eliminating cruise-control function
- Large-diameter pneumatic tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent turf-damage
- Multiple heights-of-cut for managing varying grass-conditions
- Capable of reversing with the blades engaged
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 18hp / 13.4kW @ 2400rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 107cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 17cm - Tight Turn xTreme Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - LED Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable (10 Positions) Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 116cm x 180cm Weight 210kg Lawn Size Up to 10,000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- Premium Service
MowDirect pioneered the supplying of ride-on mowers on the internet back in 1999 and we are now the largest supplier in the UK.
We got here because of our knowledge, our passion but most of all because of our service. A service with a difference. A premium service - as standard.
Our Premium Delivery Service includes:
- Assembling your product to save you the time & hassle of doing this yourself
- Undertaking a complete manufacturer’s PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with their established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing detailed instruction guidelines on how to get going with your new machine and a Free Technical helpline should you need any one-to-one assistance over the phone
- Fixing your ride-on mower to one of our specially designed purpose-built pallets and providing protective covering to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition
We also promise to keep you fully informed every step of the way and will work hard to ensure your buying experience - from purchase to delivery - is as simple and stress-free as we can make it
You will receive a 'phone call from us to discuss your shipping schedule before the goods are dispatched and a further call from our shipping company to agree a delivery time that suits you.
In addition, we offer the most comprehensive back-up service in the industry. As well as our Free Technical Helpline and MowHow, our store of free, practical information, we provide full back-up support in the event of any manufacturing faults with your machine.
That is what we mean by Premium Service. We look after you every step of the way. As standard.