Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£399.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
Crammed with premium features, this high-specification garden-tractor from Cub Cadet will make your life a lot easier if you’re looking after a substantial grassed area (up to 8000m2), whether formal or informal.
Its very high-performance 603cc Kawasaki V-Twin engine benefits from high-pressure lubrication, which makes sure vital engine components are kept constantly and efficiently oiled at all angles of operation, in turn guaranteeing smooth performance with as little wear and tear as possible. Starting is fast and dependable via an electric key system.
The Cub Cadet XT2 PR95 Garden Tractor benefits from the employment of a hydrostatic gearbox. This advanced feature gives you instant, infinitely-variable control over both the forward and reverse speed using just a single foot-pedal, so you’ll have no problems safely and accurately negotiating trees, ornaments, flowerbeds and other obstacles. A best-in-class 17cm turning-radius further enhances manoeuvrability.
Thanks to Cub Cadet’s ‘Direct Collect’ bagging technology, this model offers exceptional collection performance. The powerful airflow created by action of the two blades works with the aerodynamic deck-contours and extra-wide discharge chute to ensure there’s no clumping or clogging, even in typically damp British conditions. The roomy 380-litre collector boasts a 'bag full' indicator can be emptied from the driver’s seat using a telescopic lever.
Operator comfort is obviously important when undertaking the sort of large-scale applications for which this lawn tractor has been designed, so Cub Cadet have incorporated a deluxe high-back/adjustable seat, a soft-grip steering-wheel and a cup holder. All the controls are conveniently positioned for ease-of-use.
The Cub Cadet XT2 PR95 also features the patented ‘Fast Attach’ system, whereby the collector, cutter-deck and other accessories can be removed without tools, ready for trailer work.
Cub Cadet's Cub Connect Bluetooth app means you can check the hour metre from your smartphone; while their provision of a mow-in-reverse (RevTEK™) facility means you can elect to back-up while keeping the blades spinning.
This model is built around a robotically-welded steel frame with a rust-preventing E-Coating, so it excels in terms of both strength and durability.
Other top-end features include cruise-control for the elimination of driver-fatigue; a heavy-duty front-bumper for optimum impact-protection; and a deck-wash port for easy removal of corrosive debris.
A tool-box is included, while a mulch-kit and a rear-deflector can be purchased separately.
- Powerful and super-smooth Kawasaki V-Twin engine with pumped lubrication
- Foot-pedal hydrostatic-drive gives you instant control of the ground-speed
- Light-steering and a tight turning-circle make it easy to control and manoeuvre
- Expansive twin-blade cutter-deck ensures the fast coverage of large areas
- ‘Direct Collect’ for efficient, blockage-free bagging, even in the damp
- ‘Fast Attach’ facilitates the tool-less removal of the deck and other accessories
- Collector can be emptied using an electronic tipping mechanism
- All controls immediately to hand
- Comfort features include a deluxe adjustable seat, padded steering-wheel and cup holder
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FS481V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 603cc Engine Power 17.7hp / 13.2kW @ 2500rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 95cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Turning Circle 17cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 320 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Steering Wheel Padded Deck Washout Port Yes Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar Yes Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 457mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 118cm x 100cm x 250cm Weight 254kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- The Brand
MTD Cub CadetWith over 75 years of manufacturing experience going into every machine, MTD-Lawnflite is able to offer you innovative and award winning products that are user friendly, reliable and which will save you money at the same time.
Today, MTD - the Modern Tool and Die Company - is one of the largest manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment in the world. More than 10,000 employees are helping to write the MTD story. With its brands MTD, Lawnflite, Bolens, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man and Cub Cadet, MTD is able to offer an extensive product range. From electric mowers to compact tractors, MTD offers all standard garden equipment with a variety of technical features.
MTD-Lawnflite is set to continue its growth in future. It is continually entering new markets and expanding its production and sales capacities. The European headquarter is of particular importance in this regard. MTD is expanding production in the Saarbrücken plant in Germany step-by-step, thus helping to create secure long-term jobs.
MTD-Lawnflite's success is based on three fundamental principles, principles which were valid in the past and which will retain their value in future: the dedication of its personnel, the pursuit of technological innovation and customer satisfaction. MTD is certain that this satisfaction is based on trust in the company's excellent workmanship.
The foundation which was laid by the company's founders in 1932 continues to offer a firm basis for MTD and its dedicated workforce to continue their excellence into the future. MTD, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, started as a tool and die supplier to the local manufacturing community. Through hard work, dedication, integrity and an emphasis on customer service, MTD quickly gained a reputation as a high quality tool and die supplier, and this reputation helped the company make the natural expansion into steel stampings. The company became involved with consumer products by supplying stampings to the toy industry, but this expanded quickly to include complete products such as tricycles. Wheelbarrows were added to the consumer product line in the early fifties, and this simple product line had profound effects. Satisfied customers encouraged MTD to expand the product offerings for the yard and garden, and in 1958 the company produced its first lawnmower.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)