Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£125.00
MowDirect Price Only£199.00
MowDirect Price Only£39.95
MowDirect Price Only£209.00
MowDirect Price Only£459.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00
Tame long-grass in meadows, paddocks and orchards in quick-time with this 117cm side-discharge and mulch-capable garden-tractor from Cub Cadet.
Under the bonnet is a Kawasaki FR691V engine; an advanced 726cc four-stroke OHV power-pack with a 90° V-Twin cylinder-configuration for high torque-output and quiet, low-vibration operation; and full-pressure lubrication that ensures you’ll be able to work on marked inclines without problem.
Electric key start eliminates ignition-headaches; while cast-iron cylinder-linings deliver long-term reliability.
The Cub Cadet XT2 PS117i is fitted with large-diameter, wide-profile rear-tyres, so it will take slopes, rough ground and wet conditions in its stride; and it benefits from Cub Cadet’s RevTEK™ mow-in-reverse technology, which means you can elect to back-up with the blades still engaged, should it be necessary.
A class-leader when it comes to manoeuvrability, the Cub Cadet XT2 PS117i Garden Tractor has an ultra-tight 17cm turning-circle and features an intuitive, infinitely-variable foot-pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission that gives ‘car-like’ control of the ground-speed (forward and reverse).
A fully-adjustable high-backed seat and light-touch steering via a soft-grip steering-wheel make it a pleasure to drive; while a cruise-control function means you can give your foot and ankle a rest when undertaking long, obstacle-free passes.
So as to ensure the XT2 PS117i will cope with continuous heavy-duty use, Cub Cadet have equipped it with a cast-iron front axle and have constructed it around a robotically-welded, heavy-gauge steel frame with a corrosion-preventing E-Coating. Further enhancing durability is a fabricated steel cutter-deck.
It boasts Bluetooth connectivity, so you'll be able to keep track of service intervals and status via your smartphone; and it has a cup-holder that means you can keep your refreshment of choice directly to hand.
- A premium side-discharge tractor capable of handling very long grass
- Quiet, efficient and super-smooth V-Twin OHV engine from Kawasaki
- Three mowing-modes: mulching, side-discharge and collection (twin-bagger system optional)
- Heavy-gauge steel frame, cast-iron front axle and fabricated steel deck confer superior durability
- Deck-wash link makes it super-simple to clean the underside of the cutter-deck
- Hydrostatic drive and ultra-tight turning radius ensure exceptional manoeuvrability
- Comfort features include a deluxe high-back seat and a fatigue-eliminating cruise-control function
- Large-diameter pneumatic tyres and anti-scalp deck-wheels prevent turf-damage
- Multiple heights-of-cut for managing varying grass-conditions
- Capable of reversing with the blades engaged
Engine Make Kawasaki Engine Model FR691V V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 726cc Engine Power 21.2hp / 15.8kW @ 2500rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 11.4 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 117cm Cutting Heights 25-100mm (12 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 17cm - Tight Turn xTreme Blades Twin Grass Collector Optional Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable (10 Positions) Deck Washout Port Yes - SmartJet™ Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels Yes Tow Bar TBC Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 381mm Wheels - Rear 508mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 122cm x 180cm Weight 230kg Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 Warranty 3 Years
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)